Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Steering wheel
jonbeedle

posted on 24/2/05 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
Steering wheel

Hi!
Anyone got a steering wheel they don't want, to fit a Sierra column? I'd like a standard one for the SVA, as I am lead to believe that some of the more exotic wheels are not SVA compliant, but I would also like something a bit classier (wood or leather) for after the test. I have bought a Raid safety boss to fit Mountney, Momo, Sparco, etc.
I have an older Mountney with the larger diameter centre complete with a splined Ford boss (from a Capri). Perhaps someone would like to swap.
So, to summarize; if anyone has a nice wheel to fit my Raid boss or an old cheap Sierra one for the SVA, or both. I would be interested. I will offer my Mountney as a swap or part ex if anyone is interested.
Cheers
Jon

[Edited on 24/2/05 by jonbeedle]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RogerM

posted on 24/2/05 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
A standard one should be no more than a couple of quid from a breakers.

If you get really stuck I'll let you have my Sierra wheel for just the cost of the postage.

Probably somebody a lot more local that can help but if you can't get anything else ......

jonbeedle

posted on 24/2/05 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RogerM
A standard one should be no more than a couple of quid from a breakers.

If you get really stuck I'll let you have my Sierra wheel for just the cost of the postage.

Probably somebody a lot more local that can help but if you can't get anything else ......

That's very kind. Thank you. Someone locally has offered to give me a wheel as it happens, also a pair of Cortina calipers. I must say this forum has been a Godsend. You are all very nice chaps!
Thanks again.
Jon

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.