Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 14 inch alloy wheels
Monkeybasher

posted on 15/6/05 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
14 inch alloy wheels

Hi,

I fancy some black 14 inch wheels, perhaps revolutions, minilites or others. They are for my avon ie ford fitment.

Cheers

Steve

phelpsa

posted on 16/6/05 at 07:08 AM Reply With Quote
These are my KN Jupiters (14" which I picked up off Blatchat for £200 including new (yoko) tyres. They often pop up on there for £100.

Have a look here if you like them or post a wanted. I know a few people have given up trying to sell them.

Adam

[Edited on 16-6-05 by phelpsa] Rescued attachment DSC00608.JPG
Rescued attachment DSC00608.JPG

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bigandy

posted on 16/6/05 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
I've had some standard sierra alloys stripped and powdercoated black.. not much money and they look pretty reasonable too!

Dammit! Too many decisions....

Monkeybasher

posted on 16/6/05 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
cheers guys

phelpsa,

I like those wheels. Just trying to register and its asking for membership number, where do I get that?

bigandy do you have any pictures?

Cheers

Steve

ned

posted on 16/6/05 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
blatchat is now members ony so you won't be able to post a wanted! just check out the for sale section, wheels come up quite regularly. ebay is another good source, just be picky!

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bigandy

posted on 16/6/05 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, i've got some pics on my website... Hold on a minute, I'll dig out a link.....

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/lordandy/S irwebsite/kitcar/diarypages/April2005/4thapr2005.htm

There are some pics on that page. Click on them for a bigger picture.

If you need any pictures with the tyres on, then i can post them tonight when I get home. I ran out of webspace, so the build diary stopped in april. I've been carrying on with it, just not putting it up on the web. one of the days I'll get round to sorting out a domain name/webspace with plenty of room!

Cheers
Andy

PS. the wheels cost £15 off ebay, the powder coating was £75, and that included a load of brackets, suspension bits and some parts for my kitebuggy too! bargain!

Dammit! Too many decisions....

phelpsa

posted on 16/6/05 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ned
blatchat is now members ony so you won't be able to post a wanted! just check out the for sale section, wheels come up quite regularly. ebay is another good source, just be picky!

Good point, hmmm.

Wait for a set to come up, they tend to come up every couple of weeks.

Adam

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.