Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fu*$~@# chavs
Andrew+dad

posted on 22/7/05 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
Fu*$~@# chavs

arrg just got jumped on my way home from my m8s house for no reason ive got a black eye and a broken nose and got a few digs in the ribs which hurt quite a bit because i cracked one at rugby training on tuesday and it wasnt done any favous when i was hit by a car on wednesday

its not my week is it ?

tri

posted on 23/7/05 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
aww sorry to hear that was in same position a few weeks but but i really had done nother unless walking some girls whome is looking for a fight now

Tri

spunky

posted on 23/7/05 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
Shame you didn't have your magnificent seven crawling cockroach hoo flung dung fighting knives with you.
You could have twirled them at them, that would have shown 'em not to mess eh!

John

The reckless man may not live as long......
But the cautious man does not live at all.....

mookaloid

posted on 23/7/05 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
I am disturbed to read some of the stuff you post Andrew. You certainly seem to attract trouble.......

Perhaps you should have a think about why you seem to attract these knife wielding people and thugs wanting to beat you up.

Rather than confronting these situations is it possible that some of them could be avoided?

You might get to live longer.............

Avoneer

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
Stevenage is beginning to sound worse than where I grew up in the middle of Salford - glad I moved to Yorkshire!

Pat...

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Andrew+dad

posted on 23/7/05 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
there is nothing i could have done to avoid this seriously was not my fault i was walking home after a night out i hadnt been drinking i didnt say anything i was just walking and listening to my mp3 player and they just ran up to me and said "give me your wallet" i said no and carried on walking and he ran back infront of me and punched me in the face so i just pushed him backwards and told him to calm the bleep down and carried on walking

and it cant be something ive done previously as ive never met him before

wilkingj

posted on 23/7/05 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
TWAT... He hit you!!!! You should have Kicked him in the knackers with your Locost Steel Toecap brogue shoes!..

Rule 1.
If you are going to get into a fight....
PUT THE BOOT IN FIRST!..
Its psycholigically advantageous.
Give him a couple of kicks to keep himdown... The RUN LIKE HELL!. (clear the area) As there is no need to kick 4 bells of Shite out of him..(assuming you are a decent chap)

Then.. Ring the police and repor the incident.
A. to cover yourself
b. To prevent any twats watching (Curtain Snitchers) from grassing you up.
It looks better if you report it (You have nothing to hide)

Bugger this Custard tart is scrummy... (Eating whilst typing this)

Also if they pick the twat up... they are more likely to believe you as you came forward first. Also if he is a numb nuts CHAV, they may probably know him anyway.

Carry a 500ml coke bottle of water home with you. Its a crude club... but you had been running home and didnt want to get de-hydrated..

Mmmm On the Bombay Mix now.. 500gm bag all to my self!

I prefer a 6 x D cell Maglite.. A simple torch to see your way home (Read 2 ft long metal tube filled with weights as a club!)

Hold the light end in your hand, and rest the long end resting on your shoulder... The a flick of the wrist, and its BONK on their head!.
Sorry m'lud... I hit him with my little torch, which was in my hand at the time.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve_gus

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
would be more effective to say you had just been playing late night baseball with your mates

atb

steve

http://www.locostbuilder.co.uk

Just knock off the 's'!

lewis635

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
I have a mate who is a copper and he says he no longer uses his truncheon as his 6 cell maglite is just as effective, plus he doesnt need to file a baton report for using it.

rick q

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry - but being from the other side of the world, can you explain what a CHAV is?
Snuggs

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/snuggstcb
Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.
I doubt therefore I may be.
Luposlipophobia : Fear of being chased by wolves around a freshly waxed kitchen floor, while wearing only socks on your feet.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
http://www.venganza.org
http://www.jesusandmo.net/
http://www.snuggs.co.uk

Benzine

posted on 23/7/05 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rick q
Sorry - but being from the other side of the world, can you explain what a CHAV is?

Someone who has no self identity, he/she can only exist collectively amoungst other chavs. Everyday definition is someone who wears sports clothing, is generally offensive to others on the streets (e.g. calling me a long haired such-and-such), possibly can have a car such as a nova, corsa, saxo which has been modified to look stupid.

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

ray.h.

posted on 23/7/05 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately there is an element of scum in Stevenage. I was born here and at 45 ive seen alot of changes.The best form of defense is attack but alot of kids are carrying knives these days so make sure the first one is a good one then get out of there asap and and call the cops.Believe me if you give them a good desciption they probably already know him. Good self defence weapons are keys and pens, and fingers in the eyes usualy slows them down alot.Don,t worry they will get theres one day
marcyboy

posted on 24/7/05 at 06:40 AM Reply With Quote
with the fingers in the eyes you have to be real quick and precise...if your that quick go for the cheek hold(finger in the mouth and yank like you caught a big fish) ...they go where you go and they can't get out of that..so pull em to the deck and then pummel,
or try the fist to the throat...bit nasty but effective and an easier target ... my nan said they don't like that

NS Dev

posted on 24/7/05 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
a quick jab in the throat does usually slow them down! Just be careful not too hard if you're the heavy handed type, don't want to be up for manslaughter
Rorty

posted on 28/7/05 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew+dad
arrg just got jumped on my way home from my m8s house for no reason ive got a black eye and a broken nose and got a few digs in the ribs ...

They probably heard you carried knives "on the way home from Kung Fu" and decided to test you out.How's that saying go..."if you live by the sword, you die by the sword".

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.