Board logo

Cannot reply to the Special Offer section
2cv - 6/12/10 at 01:40 PM

I've just tried twice to reply to the rent free gas cylinder post on the special offers section and each time got the notice that I don't have permission to post in this section.

Can anyone clarify this please.

mistergrumpy - 6/12/10 at 01:45 PM

You have to be a fully paid up trader to post in there. They're just adverts and you have to contact the trader directly. A lot dont have time to regularly check in here.

mookaloid - 6/12/10 at 01:45 PM

I don't think we can reply to the special offers listings - even though the button is there. Just the way it's set up.

Fozzie - 6/12/10 at 01:46 PM

That is correct ....

The Special Offers section is only open to our Registered Traders...

It helps them when they have 'specials' on offer, to keep their offers
uncluttered.

If you see something that you like, or need to ask further, then u2u/email the Registered Trader concerned
referring to the thread/item in question.

Fozzie

ETA for typos...and you guys have beaten me to it ....

[Edited on 6-12-10 by Fozzie]

2cv - 6/12/10 at 01:59 PM

Many thanks for the prompt replies. I did contact him via his website and landline telephone number. A really nice chap keen to do business. Unfortunately, he does not supply oxygen and acetylene and I have just had my BOC pure Argon cylinder refilled @ £100 doh! However he does supply argon/CO2 mix for MIG as well as consumables and hopefully will do some good business on this site.

mangogrooveworkshop - 6/12/10 at 09:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 2cv
Many thanks for the prompt replies. I did contact him via his website and landline telephone number. A really nice chap keen to do business. Unfortunately, he does not supply oxygen and acetylene and I have just had my BOC pure Argon cylinder refilled @ £100 doh! However he does supply argon/CO2 mix for MIG as well as consumables and hopefully will do some good business on this site.

LETS MOVE THE DISCUSSION TO MY OTHER THREAD ABOUT GAS boc free tax

Does he ship via courier......

[Edited on 6-12-10 by mangogrooveworkshop]