Board logo

accusump (canton) with electric valve
tootall - 5/12/10 at 02:06 AM

hi i have a canton 1n half quart accusump forsale i bought secondhand from america about 9 months ago with electric valve and pressure switch !!

i ran this on my mk indy fitted with a gsxr 1000 k4 bike engine but the engine had already been damaged by low oil pressure / or oil surge so it spunn no 4 bearing (again) befor i could even throw it around i built the car up again using a fresh engine that had never been split and it has lots more oil pressure than old engine and dont use a drop of oil unlike last one !! so never ended up fitting accusump back on !!

the car will be for sale when weather gets better so im selling this befor christmass as i have broken ankle and carnt work and im on statutory sick pay for 6 weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im looking around 150 quid or offers close it comes with accusump electric slow fill valve pressure switch and a pipe around 3 foot long with oil gallery fitting to fit gsxr but is easyly adapted to fit anything!!
must go asap so pm me or txt me ring me 07955345895 thanks ROB

norm007 - 5/12/10 at 08:00 AM

the car will be for sale when weather gets better so im selling this befor christmass as i have broken ankle and carnt work and im on statutory sick pay for 6 weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Broken ankle, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well Rob, that must be a lesson learnt about chasing young chicks when your full of drink!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note give us a bell if you need help,lift etc.

matt_gsxr - 5/12/10 at 09:46 AM

£150 is a damned good price for those bits (list is over £400 in uk). If I hadn't spent considerably more on the same bits I would be biting your arm off.

Matt

JimSpencer - 5/12/10 at 10:33 AM

Hi Rob

You have U2U.

eddie99 - 5/12/10 at 01:22 PM

I'll have it!

tootall - 5/12/10 at 02:24 PM

hi dave mate yer its broke lol i walked round to your house the next day didnt i lol i walked on it for 5 days and couldnt man the pain any more and went to ane and yes it is broken dirty great crack in the joint

SOLD hope fully

norm007 - 5/12/10 at 02:44 PM

F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You in plaster/on crutch`s/sticks then???