Board logo

Recommend me a good rolling road tuner South Wales - West Country
Mog72 - 21/2/15 at 10:03 AM

Hello all, I'm looking for recommendations on a reputable rolling road tuning company, I have a Seiw Westfield running a Zetec/ Jenvey t.bodies, omex 600
Car was set up on a rolling road few months ago, ( I'm not wanting to return there as its a 300 mile round trip ) but the cold start is non existent, I'm hoping I won't have to pay out for another remap & that the cold start can just be sorted
I'm based in Newport South Wales, anyone have any recommendations for a good tuned in the South Wales area or the West Country ?
Steve

cb_motorsport - 21/2/15 at 11:34 AM

Hi Steve,

I live in Chepstow and used JPR Tuning in Yate (about 10mins over the Severn bridge). He came recommended to me and did a top job on my rally car which runs Omex 600. I have just bought another which will be going on Omex 600 as well - I'll be taking the car to him again. The guys name is John, www.jprtuning.co.uk

Cheers

Chris

Mog72 - 21/2/15 at 06:10 PM

Thanks for that Chris ! , that's a great help 😃
They look like a relatively new company, but both guys know they're onions from what I've read
I did see your lovely nova on they're facebook page
I will give them a tinkle on Monday
Thanks again
Steve

wylliezx9r - 21/2/15 at 06:13 PM

I used indigo gt near Merthyr. They did a good job on my S2000 engine and Omex 710 ECU they are competitively priced too.