Board logo

Formula 1 2010 Game
Tipster69 - 18/9/10 at 07:57 PM

Hi,

I'm eagerly awaiting my pre-ordered copy of the new F1 game (PS3 version) - release 22/9/10

Any one else getting this and if there are enough are we going to have a LCB online race night?

Video linky below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnf6zla_IQA

[Edited on 18/9/10 by Tipster69]

coombed - 18/9/10 at 08:42 PM

That game looks amazing! I have just ordered it!
Woo!!

Dunc

stevebubs - 18/9/10 at 08:58 PM

Got a PS3 for the first time yesterday (been waiting for them to come back into stock)

Impressed with the technology of the PS Move; not so impressed with the games for it so far...

prawnabie - 18/9/10 at 09:13 PM

Ive just bought a PS3, a G27 wheel and a racing seat setup for this game and GT5

Coopz - 18/9/10 at 09:24 PM

I will be getting this, been looking forward to it. Where did you guys pre-order from, not sure who to trust to deliver it on release date?

loggyboy - 18/9/10 at 10:01 PM

I wish I had more time as id love to get back in to gaming. Last games I ever spent any real time on was GrandToursimo 1, 2 & 3 and GTA 3.
I also lived for Microprose F1 GP on the Amiga when id was in my early teens.
Real life gets in the way now

morcus - 19/9/10 at 05:56 AM

Amiga was great, I loved Nigel Mansels World Championship Challenge (I think thats what it was called anyway).

stevebubs - 19/9/10 at 07:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
I wish I had more time as id love to get back in to gaming. Last games I ever spent any real time on was GrandToursimo 1, 2 & 3 and GTA 3.

Tell me about it - I've been living in hotels for the last 18 months, to the point where I had more Hilton Points than I could possibly use...so I cashed a load in and the Playstation was free!

speedyxjs - 19/9/10 at 07:47 AM

I pre ordered it months ago. Cant wait for it although i think its released on the 24th now.

Tipster69 - 19/9/10 at 08:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
Ive just bought a PS3, a G27 wheel and a racing seat setup for this game and GT5

You barred from any online gaming with that set up, jammy sod

(p.s I am on the look out for a cheapish G25. I can't justify the costs otherwise)

(p.p.s How do you like the g27?)

[Edited on 19/9/10 by Tipster69]

MakeEverything - 19/9/10 at 09:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy

Tell me about it - I've been living in hotels for the last 18 months, to the point where I had more Hilton Points than I could possibly use...so I cashed a load in and the Playstation was free!

Let me know if you want to get rid of some of those Honours points!!!

prawnabie - 19/9/10 at 10:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tipster69
quote:

You barred from any online gaming with that set up, jammy sod

(p.s I am on the look out for a cheapish G25. I can't justify the costs otherwise)

(p.p.s How do you like the g27?)

[Edited on 19/9/10 by Tipster69]

A nit dissapointed really, I had the G25 a year ago. It is much quieter and the shifter is better, but I miss the sequential stick!

Only used it on LFS at the mo as im waiting for the seat turn turn up on monday.

Stott - 19/9/10 at 10:35 AM

Todays news on yahoo: LINK

lol

prawnabie - 19/9/10 at 01:27 PM

Any of you lot play LFS?

speedyxjs - 19/9/10 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Any of you lot play LFS?

Used to but havnt played for a while

Tipster69 - 22/9/10 at 12:14 PM

Anyone received there copy of this yet?

Just had an email saying its been dispatched today on a 24hr postage.

I have seen others playing it online already so it must be out there.

prawnabie - 25/9/10 at 03:13 PM

totally disapointed with this game!!

speedyxjs - 5/10/10 at 01:55 PM

quote:
totally disapointed with this game!!

Why? I love it. If it is the bugs, there is a thread on the codemasters forum here about the upcoming patch.