Board logo

quiz night picture round idea's
AndyW - 3/2/15 at 03:55 PM

Hi all,

I'm hosting a quiz this Friday night for our local pre school. I have all the rounds sorted but need a bit of help finding a great picture round for half time. Last year I used an a to z of bands (each was a cartoon of the band) and this year I'm looking at a picture round that can be completed either during the break or as we go.

Any one got any links or samples they could share?

Thanks

Andy

Barkalarr - 3/2/15 at 04:41 PM

Why not use the Logo game my kids keep playing on the iPad.
It's called logo quiz.

steve m - 3/2/15 at 04:56 PM

"I'm hosting a quiz this Friday night for our local pre school"

do you think these 3- 5 yr olds will know many bands ? one direction possibly

AndyW - 3/2/15 at 05:10 PM

ok so the quiz is for parents (to raise funds) not the children!!!

matt5964 - 3/2/15 at 05:23 PM

how about

famous corners in motor acing.

E fits of at least 3 celebrity's ( Hair of one eyes and nose of another and rest of the 3rd)

Car silhouettes

country silhouettes

Flags of the world.

let me know if you need any more ideas.

wombat - 3/2/15 at 05:38 PM

What about a crisp taste round? We did one years ago on a ski trip. Collected various wierd flavours "hedgehog" etc beforehand and put about 3 in each clear bag for them to take to table. Kept 45 teenagers busy for a while! Although one clever s*** not only guessed all correctly, but gave the manufacturer and prices too !

Nickp - 3/2/15 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wombat
What about a crisp taste round? Although one clever s*** not only guessed all correctly, but gave the manufacturer and prices too !

Did he resemble Billy Bunter?

Benzine - 3/2/15 at 05:53 PM

A good one at a recent quiz I went to was board games. A little picture of each one with the title photoshopped out. Ranged from fairly recent ones to old school (mastermind, escalado, go for broke etc)

gremlin1234 - 3/2/15 at 07:29 PM

you could use some of the images from
https://geoguessr.com/famous-places/play

Ugg10 - 3/2/15 at 08:15 PM

Lots of super magnification/electron microscope pics if everyday things on the Web, a guess what it is round.
Car headlight pictures, guess the car.
Famous specs, Eric morcombe, dame Edna, Elton John etc.
Football kits, make it difficult with the odd away kit, the coventry brown kit from the 80's is a favourite, alternative is football club logos
Football/sports grounds from the air, Google map is useful
Olympic stadiums, guess the year

Just a few ideas.

[Edited on 3/2/15 by Ugg10]

bbwales - 4/2/15 at 10:07 AM

Hi,

If you U2U me I can send you a couple of picture rounds that I have put on in the intermission, they are Powerpoint presentations and can be set to cycle through the pictures continuously.

Bob