<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: F1 viewing
loggyboy

posted on 1/3/12 at 11:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by procomp
Hi

When up grading from SKY to SKY HD, Is there also a one off installation charge off £60. ? Have heard some say they where told this and others say they where not charged.

For those that don't want to watch the F1 out off protest i am sure that the many 750Mc racers on the forum will share there racing vids to provide some entertainment.

Cheers Matt

I think they charge that if you only have basic sky, as they need to replace you LMB with a multi output one and add an extra wire. If you have Sky+ you will already have the right gear.

woodster

posted on 2/3/12 at 10:44 AM Reply With Quote
will it not be on this ? i've watched sky football on it and its been a really good pic in HD you just need the lap top to tv leads

http://www.wiziwig.tv/

jollygreengiant

posted on 9/3/12 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
I'm spitting bricks at the mo, Virgin media have now change the policy that they first informed me about and the F1 (non HD) channel that I was watching last night has now gone dark and to get it back I apparently now need to upgrade to sky sports.

)$(%(%*&^&^&*^*%($$(($(^)&**))"!)!)£(^&(

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Hellfire

posted on 9/3/12 at 06:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by procomp
Hi

When up grading from SKY to SKY HD, Is there also a one off installation charge off £60. ? Have heard some say they where told this and others say they where not charged.

For those that don't want to watch the F1 out off protest i am sure that the many 750Mc racers on the forum will share there racing vids to provide some entertainment.

Cheers Matt

If you're upgrading to Sky+ HD from Sky+, they send you the HD box in the post and you can do the install yourself for free (It's quite easy). If you choose to have it installed by a Sky technician, they may charge you £60 unless you can negotiate it cheaper.

Phil

Jasper

posted on 10/3/12 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
Then there's always watching a live stream online from one of the other broadcasters, and listening to Radio 5 Live, that's what I'll be doing - free and simple!

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.