Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GOME, good to see everyone
TimC

posted on 17/5/08 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
Nice Vid James.

Very smooth Mr I - effortless even. Just the way we like it.

keith

posted on 17/5/08 at 10:47 PM Reply With Quote
i must say the best thing about the day apart from great people great cars and good team managment was everyone saying its not a race not a race you must be joking you just couldnt help it i was racing was you yes you was and you know it felt good
TimC

posted on 17/5/08 at 11:25 PM Reply With Quote
This is posted elsewhere but I'm conscious that it might get missed, so I have to say thank you to some people:

• Steve - Thanks for inviting me to drive your car. I had a fantasic time. As you know, even if my car were finsihed it would not be eligible to compete in the GOME event, so I'm grateful for your trust in letting me hammer your pride and joy around the circuit and I'm grateful for the opportunity to get involved. Cheers mate - you're a complete star!
  • Chris & Joe - Gents, you were brilliant support. I feel like I owe you your own weight in ale. Great organisational skills and equally good humour. Perfect.
  • Ison Snr & Jnr - Superb team mates - quick, relaxed and up for it. Top effort!
  • James (Hicost) - We didn't actually meet but I just wanted to thank you for making us aware of the event. I hope you had as good a day as us. Please please please can we do it again next year?

Fozzie

posted on 17/5/08 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob...........
Be brave and have a day off, you both would have enjoyed it it was a brilliant day apart from the weather and broken diff on the stiker.

Awww that's bad news for the striker.......

Work is stupidly manic at the mo though...must be sommat to do with being part way through the race season.......

Even had to bring work home this weekend.... triple webers to set up on new manifold........

Mallory is my Fav. track.......did my ARDS there......and flung a Lister Jag (XJ6) round there on a JEC pre-race season shakedown.........in wet and ice, just landed the day before from Oz...ramble mutter, ramble mutter...those were the days....mumble ramble......

Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

PAUL FISHER

posted on 22/5/08 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
Just looked on the Carver webb site they are only £32000 or £44000 if you want the full options list,getting smoked by Jon's locost blade,and I bet Jon was having a lot more fun by the looks of it
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.