Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CG. motorsport customer service!!!!!!!!!
norm007

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
CG. motorsport customer service!!!!!!!!!

After trawling local motor factors for a clutch release bearing and clutch kit for my Zetec/type 9 i stumbled upon CG. motorsports in Leeds.

Drove to Leeds to to discuss my needs.

I was told to come back in a couple of hours to collect my new clutch as they assemble the clutch to your spec.

After pointing out this would mean me driving back to York as I had to go to work and return the following day to collect it, I was then pointed in the direction of a cafe and told to come back in half hour, which I did.

The cluctch I got is a ceramic/kevlar friction plate with a 25% uprated pressure plate and new release bearing for the not too expensive price of £115.
For £160 I could have had a 6 x paddle clutch.

I have fitted the clutch and it has instantly tranformed my car by stopping the clutch slip I was getting from my OEM Lux clutch that only had 12000 x miles on it.

Just giving praise where praise is due for quality service and a quality item.

Something about this, so very wrong.....I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn`t like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imp paul

posted on 10/4/11 at 08:53 AM Reply With Quote
sounds very good at the bang on price sweet well done
mookaloid

posted on 10/4/11 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
result

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

designer

posted on 10/4/11 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
Have used this lot myself, and they are very good.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
owelly

posted on 10/4/11 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
I ordered a friction plate from these guys and for £25, the price was good. However, it didn't fit. It was my fault because I ordered the wrong one. I took it back and explained why it didn't fit and that it was to fit a Pug flywheel and cover but with a Ford type9 spline. They took my old Pug plate and returned it in under 10 minutes, rebuilt, with the correct centre and painted!!! All for no extra charge. I can't say enough good things about these guys.......
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.