Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: final spec - until it changes again tomorrow
Kodiak

posted on 9/4/06 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
final spec - until it changes again tomorrow

With a unexpectedly long wait for parts missing from my kit the specs have changed a bit. First to be buried (literaly) was the 2ltr pinto 205, nothing wrong with it but nothing right either. Replacing it was to be a SR20DE Nissan imported from Japan - something must of been lost in the translation because what I recieved was a SR20DE Autech 200hp vs 165. not going to complain about that! The cooling system came in for a upgrade with a chance discovery of a custom alloy radiator and mounts from a drag car at a swap meet for what would be L 75. Another couple of chance buys were a large qty of braided stainless hose and fittings for the equevilent of L 15, followed soon after by 10kg's of carbon fibre for a simular price. Not sure where it is all going to fit in or what the carbon cloth will be used for but this car is taking on a decidely race feel. The more this build progresses the more ideas I have for the next one....

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.