Board logo

URGENT - EDIS 4 NEEDED
MakeEverything - 26/10/10 at 05:54 PM

Hi guys & Gals,

I am frantically trying to get the car started this week, as once started can work on finishing it off and getting the hoses ordered for coolant and boost.

I Ithink my EDIS 4 is nackered, but want to prove this by borrowing one or buying a spare - trouble is i need it tomorrow!

Anyone local have one i can borrow / buy please? Failing that, is anyone able to post one First class special please?

JAMSTER - 26/10/10 at 05:56 PM

i have 2 for £15 if it's any good to you +p&p

[Edited on 26/10/10 by JAMSTER]

FrankP - 26/10/10 at 06:09 PM

I have a spare edis box and coilpack
you are welcome to borrow them..
Frank

MakeEverything - 26/10/10 at 06:50 PM

Thats great, Thanks guys.

Frank, where are you based?

Ive just got off the phone to Matt at M-Tec, and i think im going to be buying an MS2 V3 in the morning!
This will do away with the EDIS, but i want to see what the problem is with the one i have now!

MakeEverything - 26/10/10 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Thats great, Thanks guys.

Frank, where are you based?

Ive just got off the phone to Matt at M-Tec, and i think im going to be buying an MS2 V3 in the morning!
This will do away with the EDIS, but i want to see what the problem is with the one i have now!

Derrrr, just seen Flitwick!

Can you U2U me a number please, and ill meet you somewhere? What is best for you?

Andybarbet - 26/10/10 at 08:11 PM

Jamster, can i have 2nd dibs on edis 4 if rich doesnt want them - Cheers

drury318 - 26/10/10 at 11:18 PM

I have 2 edis4 with plugs and also an EEC4 efi module pre pats with most of the loom from a Zetec Fiesta 1992 if any one is interested just pm me & I will look them out from the depths of my garage!
Dennis.

MakeEverything - 27/10/10 at 09:24 AM

Thanks guys, Ive just ordered a V3 from M-Tech Automotive, which should be here by Friday at the latest.

Dibs away Andy!