Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bits still left for sale - inc zx12 motor, R888's
eznfrank

posted on 13/7/11 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Bits still left for sale - inc zx12 motor, R888's

Right, I've now managed to catch my breath following the initial onslaught of requests for bits and pieces, but I still have left the following:

ZX12 A1 Engine with shortened sump, uprated clutch springs and modified pickup, includes ECU, regulator and a modified engine only loom. The loom has had all the lights etc stripped out, the loom was modded by me and does work but I have to admit it's not the best wiring. I can include a very clear copy of the wiring diagram. Also includes ignition barrel with two keys, avoiding need for resistors etc. The engine was sourced from Malc at Yorkshire engines and from memory has 2300 miles on it. Looking for £1450

Ceramic coated steel manifold made by S&S headers in the states. Made for a ZX12 but according to paperwork would fit blade, 11R. Includes collector. £250 (cost closer to £500 with import duty from US) these are not your average manifold, top quality kit.

Power Commander III for above £125

Clocks for the above with a custom one-off ali fascia made by Martin Keenan - £130

75mm ITG filter and baseplate for the above £70. Could use basplate as template to adapt to fit most BEC's

Prop adaptor for zx12 £35

Would consider doing the above as a package for around £2,000.

Wheels & tyres. Set of black multi spoke 15" alloys with SG compound R888's. Brand of wheel is unknown although the tyres are the main part of the cost. Have been fitted and slight paint rubbed off around wheel nut holes. Never used other than wheeling in and out of the garage. £500

Prop modified by MK, will check length tonight £60 - Provisionally sold

13" Mountney steering wheel, with a free Sierra steering wheel thrown in to get you through IVA. Can include boss adaptor for the Mountney, and horn adaptor. £45

MK Reverse box, ring gear, cable and button. Never used £250

other bits and pieces I will put a price on asap but feel free to make an offer in the mean time.

Battery
Leather look handbrake gaitor and chrome surround
Tonneau boot cover for MK to suit roll bar without back stays
Immobiliser
handbrake cable
Fan

[Edited on 13/7/11 by eznfrank]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

eznfrank

posted on 20/7/11 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of bits still left, will take £1300 for the engine and £425 for the alloys with R888's.

Open to sensible offers on the other bits and bobs. if it's not all gone in next week or so it might have top be the dreaded fleabay!!

Fan and prop - SOLD

eddbaz

posted on 20/7/11 at 03:41 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent mk reverse
hiflow

posted on 29/7/11 at 06:44 AM Reply With Quote
sent you message regarding engine

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.