Board logo

Stafford report ----- absolute rubbish again
jack_t - 18/9/11 at 09:45 AM

Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together as this show was great a couple of years ago but after the fiaso of a poor show last year this year just takes the biscuit the beat part of the show for me was a MeV trying to race me in my r32 he sure got his arse handed to him

NigeEss - 18/9/11 at 11:11 AM

.....and breathe..........

Mr C - 18/9/11 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jack_t
Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together as this show was great a couple of years ago but after the fiaso of a poor show last year this year just takes the biscuit the beat part of the show for me was a MeV trying to race me in my r32 he sure got his arse handed to him

Hi Jack, long time no see, Uni good? Glad I didn't make the effort to attend. In two minds about going to Exeter as well. Hope Phils keeping well, send my regards.

Getting there slowly with the car Still struggling with delays on recieving bits from Simon, he's an absolute nightmare!!

Hopefully catch up soon at a show sometime

Mike

thenorthface - 18/9/11 at 05:37 PM

quote:

Was that u then booting it out of the gates this morning in a new shape blue r32 ?

jack_t - 19/9/11 at 02:15 PM

nooooo

blakep82 - 19/9/11 at 02:34 PM

"then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together"

is that "then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself. MnR and MeV don't pay to go in the hall. in my opinion it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together"

or

then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself, MnR and MeV. don't pay to go in the hall in my opinion. it's about time kitcar magazine admitted defeat and just close down all together

a few commas full stops would make it a bit easier to read

Alfa145 - 19/9/11 at 03:09 PM

quote:
Stafford show is soooooooo s**t all of about 10 cars here again and then only 2 manufactures in the hall itself MnR and MeV.....

Didn't GBS go either?

[Edited on 19/9/11 by Alfa145]

clairetoo - 19/9/11 at 04:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alfa145
Didn't GBS go either?

Odd..........GBS were there , along with Vindicator and a couple of others . I went into the hall looking for some cheap tools , and came away disappointed

Alfa145 - 19/9/11 at 04:47 PM

Funnily enough I went to the Game Fair just down the road on the Sat and got some nice cheap tools from the many tool stands there as I expected there would be non at Stafford.