Board logo

Fancy helping us finish an MK GTR?
laserblues2 - 22/7/10 at 05:51 PM

We bought an MK GTR kit car a few years ago which was part built. We had quite a few problems getting the car finished due to finding correct parts or having to have them built specially for the car.

When we moved abroad we gave the car to a company to finish it. Unfortunately due to his work load it was never completed and SVA'd.

The car is now almost finished and only needs a reverse gear, minor electrical work ( headlight wiring) and engine tuning (R1 engine carbs), as far as we are aware. The majority of the remaining work is labour and not parts.

Due to the fact we live in Cyprus, we were hoping to find someone who'd be willing to complete the car and put it though the IVA licensing.

Would you be interested in helping us with this? Afterwards we can negotiate for you to keep the car for xx period of time.

Here are a few pictures of the car....

Thanks

Nick

laserblues2@hotmail.com

[Edited on 22/7/10 by laserblues2]

[Edited on 22/7/10 by laserblues2]

thunderace - 22/7/10 at 10:12 PM

drop it off at my garage and i will finish it for free give me a shout i 5 years ,by then i will have run it in for you

snakebelly - 23/7/10 at 07:45 AM

pics not showing for me, anyone else?

scudderfish - 23/7/10 at 08:57 AM

Hello Nick

laserblues2 - 24/7/10 at 01:19 PM

Hey Dave! Long time no see? Hows everything? Guess your Fury is pretty quick? What have you been up to?

Thanks for the messages so far. Will come back to you all asap.

Thanks

Nick