Board logo

new kit ordered
mad gaz - 16/6/08 at 06:02 PM

now old car has gone and i have stopped crying. the new kit has been ordered its the new INDY RR yes i said RR its the race version of the indy R CHASSIS with fully rose jointed wishbones and 2 way adjustible gas filled shocks .T45 rollcage light weight chassis.and a busa for the oily bit cant wait

Hellfire - 16/6/08 at 06:12 PM

Sounds good Gaz! I knew you wouldn't let us BEC boys down.....

Phil

mad gaz - 16/6/08 at 06:16 PM

thanks phil didnt want to let you and the short pants man down

Hellfire - 16/6/08 at 06:28 PM

Not sure who you mean by 'short pants man'

afj - 16/6/08 at 06:46 PM

is the new RR chassis trying to compete against the MNR?

mad gaz - 16/6/08 at 06:48 PM

before i forget i must give PAUL FISHER a big thank you for his massive help with my engine THANKS PAUL !

Mark G - 16/6/08 at 07:13 PM

Sounds like it'll be a beast.

I bet you enjoyed making that call!

PAUL FISHER - 16/6/08 at 07:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mad gaz
before i forget i must give PAUL FISHER a big thank you for his massive help with my engine THANKS PAUL !

Yes Gaz LoL,Ive bought you the engine,but don't expect me to buy you anything else for it
I am going to need a bit of spare cash for my new project

mad gaz - 16/6/08 at 07:22 PM

is that official then paul a new PROJECT

TimC - 16/6/08 at 07:24 PM

Does that mean you're going racing?

mad gaz - 16/6/08 at 07:28 PM

no tim just trying to beat MR fisher but it looks like paul got other plans as well

eccsmk - 16/6/08 at 07:56 PM

now that sounds like the ultimate track weapon gaz

mike smith1 - 17/6/08 at 08:32 AM

Look forward to seeing this one Gaz!! Does this mean were going to have to get the overalls on and be in the garage untill stupid o'clock???

Mike

Jubal - 18/6/08 at 11:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mad gaz
now old car has gone and i have stopped crying. the new kit has been ordered its the new INDY RR yes i said RR its the race version of the indy R CHASSIS with fully rose jointed wishbones and 2 way adjustible gas filled shocks .T45 rollcage light weight chassis.and a busa for the oily bit cant wait

Nice, where are the details on this new chassis then? Any pics/specs/weights? I presume the new MK website will have some info?