Board logo

Black Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2s... 15s or 13s
yellowcab - 24/4/13 at 03:26 PM

Fed up of waiting around for 13s to appear second hand, so willing to compromise and get 15s.

Let me know what you have

Cheers

Olz

PAUL FISHER - 24/4/13 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by yellowcab
Fed up of waiting around for 13s to appear second hand, so willing to compromise and get 15s.

Let me know what you have

Cheers

Olz

Don't compromise Olz, stick with the 13", you will not regret it, contact Mark and Colin at Mac1 motorsport, they will do you a very good deal on a new set of 13", and the tyres are a bit cheaper too

yellowcab - 24/4/13 at 04:33 PM

Cheers for the advice Paul, its been what I've been wanting to get since I bought the car last year....

Maybe I should stop being a tightarse and buy some new ones lol

Kev99 - 24/4/13 at 05:50 PM

Hiya Olz

Best bet is have a look at stoneleigh if ur going my get a better deal there for new ones

and yes 13s are far better than the 15s imo

Kev..............

fullpint - 24/4/13 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by yellowcab
Cheers for the advice Paul, its been what I've been wanting to get since I bought the car last year....

Maybe I should stop being a tightarse and buy some new ones lol

Glad I'm not the only one I'm still waiting too. Missed out of a set the other week..

chicade - 24/4/13 at 06:26 PM

Try contacting rimstock direct I spoke to them at the autosport show and the guy quoted me £65 plus vat per wheel for 13" black pro races might of been a show offer but worth a call and chance your hand......

whitestu - 24/4/13 at 06:43 PM

quote:

Don't compromise Olz, stick with the 13", you will not regret it, contact Mark and Colin at Mac1 motorsport, they will do you a very good deal on a new set of 13", and the tyres are a bit cheaper too

I got mine from Mac1. Very helpful.

Stu