Board logo

progress and test
Slater - 11/6/07 at 07:54 PM

See here some ali work. I'm Also testing if I can remenmber how to upload pics.
[img][/img]

Slater - 11/6/07 at 08:00 PM

Here's another. yep I still remember how to do it.
[img][/img]

[Edited on 11/6/07 by Slater]

jos - 11/6/07 at 08:03 PM

should be ready in time for Newark huh???

bigrich - 11/6/07 at 09:20 PM

nice one Keith, keep up the good work it will be done before you know it

ewan - 12/6/07 at 07:40 AM

Looking Good Keith,

It's amazing now fast is all comes together, are you going to Newark. I'm heading down on Thursday to the cricket in Chester-le-street (it will be interesting to see what cricket is all about..!!!!) then on to Newark. I'm needing some insparation.

DarrenW - 12/6/07 at 07:53 AM

You will probs drive past my house Ewan. Im at Bishop Auckland. Im not going to Newark until Saturday afternoon though. I guess you will be a lot earlier.

ewan - 12/6/07 at 08:07 AM

My plan is to leave my brothers in Chester-le-street about 9:00 am on Saturday morning, depending on the amount of beer consumed at the cricket.

DarrenW - 12/6/07 at 08:30 AM

Why do i suspect 9am might be a tad adventurous Im sure watching cricket is just a gentlemanly way of saying im on the lash all day!
What a great way of breaking up the journey though.

Im not leaving till mid / late afternoon as ive got some work to do on the house in the morning. Im in the middle of a mini prop dev project at the mo.

ewan - 12/6/07 at 08:35 AM

Are you joining the Xmas Party? It sounds like a lot of fun....! I still not sure if I will camp or just get a B & B close and get a taxi at the end of the party.

DarrenW - 12/6/07 at 08:43 AM

Yeah im planning on roughing it in the hospitality suite. I hear the Hammond suite is great, albeit a bit compact!!!!!

Im really looking forward to it. Just hope the weather is good for the drive down.

Ive just got myself a top spec sleeping bag as well - £10 special from Millets

ewan - 12/6/07 at 08:46 AM

I think I will pack my daughters sleeping bag just incase. The forecast on the web site doesn't look to favourable, fingers crossed.