Board logo

Is there anything more difficult than...
Xtreme Kermit - 20/2/12 at 07:44 PM

Is there anything more difficult and frustrating than trying to get a bungee cord out of a bag full of othe bungee cords...

steve m - 20/2/12 at 07:55 PM

Mind your eyes !

MakeEverything - 20/2/12 at 07:57 PM

More to the point, what are you doing with a bag full of bungee cords at home!!

bi22le - 20/2/12 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
More to the point, what are you doing with a bag full of bungee cords at home!!

Late valentines present, do you know how hard it is to get a bag full of bungee cords!

loggyboy - 20/2/12 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Xtreme Kermit
Is there anything more difficult and frustrating than trying to get a bungee cord out of a bag full of othe bungee cords...

Yeah, sorting out a bundle of headphone cables that have been jumbled togther since the last holiday!

Ninehigh - 20/2/12 at 08:06 PM

Drying your back with a hand towel and resisting the urge to go steaming into them pits the teenagers call "bedrooms" and retrieve all the bath towels they've been hoarding for months?

MikeR - 20/2/12 at 08:15 PM

i thought the worst would be changing a mini clutch mid winter, then realising you've got a new pressure plate still in the box when you've finished. :-( ... And not swearing infront of your 12 year old son (full marks to my dad)

[Edited on 20/2/12 by MikeR]

theconrodkid - 20/2/12 at 08:25 PM

talking to a real person at BT ?

rusty nuts - 20/2/12 at 08:33 PM

quote:

Try sorting out tangled suspension lines on a parachute for the first time, easy when you know how

Xtreme Kermit - 20/2/12 at 08:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
quote:

Try sorting out tangled suspension lines on a parachute for the first time, easy when you know how

Oh - so no pressure there then...

designer - 20/2/12 at 08:38 PM

Storing bungees. Column 6, 3 from bottom:

http://www.shedworks.eu/hints.html

Peteff - 20/2/12 at 08:55 PM

Using the hose pipe after my wife has rolled it up and put it away

theduck - 20/2/12 at 08:57 PM

Getting my pinto to fit onto my type9...

Just me that one I think.

scootz - 20/2/12 at 08:59 PM

... finishing a project!

Xtreme Kermit - 20/2/12 at 10:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
... finishing a project!

Go on scootz - we're rootin' for ya

hillbillyracer - 20/2/12 at 10:14 PM

Removing & refitting the lower starter motor bolt on a John Deere 6000 series!
Most folk on here will never encounter this task & trust me your life is better for it.

owelly - 20/2/12 at 10:21 PM

Trying to make sense out of female logic.
I win. That is all.

jollygreengiant - 20/2/12 at 10:30 PM

Getting the Gear box (manual with overdrive) out of a Mk2 340 Jag using only 1 pair of axle stands to get the front off of the floor and then having changed the clutch, put the bl**dy thing back in again.

Womens logic is easy, there is apparently none, you just go with the flow and expect the unexpected. At ALL times. And to think you are getting some where with it is a BIG mistake.

:{THC}:YosamiteSam - 22/2/12 at 08:31 PM

yea trying to get a small spring out of a bag of thousands of small springs - give up