Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Thieving scum
HOL

posted on 4/2/10 at 03:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

if you dispose of them properly, who's to know?

You need a friendly pig farmer.

quote:
Why do we need prisons with all mod cons when an iso container with a sink, toilet and a bed would be much cheaper. Hire a couple of cargo container ships and load them up. It would be cheap and would get round the problem that no one wants a prison on the door step

I don't know why we can't have some camps in some of the nihabited Hebrediam Islands.

Make them work hard to be self sufficient to catch and farm their own food and they'll soon be taught to respect others.

Ninehigh

posted on 5/2/10 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
not had any problems with that round here (yet...) so never had to deal with it, but what about contacting the local paper, MPs etc raising the issues that police aren't interested in dealing with real crime?
kinda showing the police up.

Because that would involve the papers and the MPs giving a sh**e too, you're not some no-mark who gets her boobs out or does something on telly are you?

Also if the warnings were legal I'd have one saying "Trespassers will be cut up and fed to the dog"

Then I'd have to get a dog!

omega 24 v6

posted on 6/2/10 at 12:05 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Because that would involve the papers and the MPs giving a sh**e too, you're not some no-mark who gets her boobs out or does something on telly are you

I'll get my tits out if it get's the police to get their fecking act together and investigate what most tax paying individuals classify as REAL crime and not soft easy targets i.e. us motorists.

[Edited on 6/2/10 by omega 24 v6]

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

iank

posted on 6/2/10 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega 24 v6
quote:

Because that would involve the papers and the MPs giving a sh**e too, you're not some no-mark who gets her boobs out or does something on telly are you

I'll get my tits out if it get's the police to get their fecking act together and investigate what most tax paying individuals classify as REAL crime and not soft easy targets i.e. us motorists.

[Edited on 6/2/10 by omega 24 v6]

The key part of that is 'targets'
The whole beat up the easy target thing comes down from the senior coppers who have to meet the targets given to them by HMGovt (Tony really liked targets and never seemed to understand they always drive the wrong behaviour).

So to meet the high cleanup rate target, and all 'crimes' are equal in the targets do you
a) go and ticket 100 people for doing 58mph in a 50 zone with a 99% conviction rate
b) spend 2 days and 3 coppers searching for someone who's taken a car/robbed a shed with maybe a 25% conviction rate
or c) 100 coppers and 2 years to bring down a banker for fraud with maybe a 3% chance of conviction.

Unless the Sun is baying for blood it's going to be a) every time.

Only way to break out of that situation is to scrap the targets and let the police get on with their jobs or get the press involved crime by crime.

It's the same in education, in most schools if you are on the C-D borderline in a GCSE then you get a huge amount of resources chucked your way by the school. Those on the A*-A or D-E borderline get nowt (unless a good teacher takes a risk on their career) as the school is measured purely on A*-C grade percentages.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.