Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Top gear
brynhamlet

posted on 29/1/07 at 08:05 AM Reply With Quote
Hamster

It's just as well Hamster is a short a**e. If you noticed his head was well below the roll bar, so when it turned into a plough at 230mph, his head was probably above ground. If it had been Clarkson he would of ploughed the ground with his head. Doesn't bear thinking about
Hellfire

posted on 29/1/07 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Scared the be-jesus out of me watching Hamster getting into that rocket with wheels. The quip about the biggest accident you'll ever witness was ironic! Shame about the land speed record but rather see him alive and in one piece than in a coffin...
JC reference to working in Rotherham, (he didn't really, he just got paid) I'd like to add that he did move away rather sharply when he got even more rich... he was the son of an already rich family. Money breeds money - as they say!

Steve

Dantheman

posted on 29/1/07 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
I just read a headline on yahoo that the owner of the jet car blames Hamster for crashing because he tried to brake when the tire blew. But I would have thought that if the car slid out of control because he braked then the it would have slid the other way, towards the good tire.
Just a thought.

iank

posted on 29/1/07 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MattCraneCustoms
hopefully itll ruin big brothers ratings, and then they'll scrap it once and for all!!!

It did
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6309411.stm

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

andyps

posted on 29/1/07 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dantheman
I just read a headline on yahoo that the owner of the jet car blames Hamster for crashing because he tried to brake when the tire blew. But I would have thought that if the car slid out of control because he braked then the it would have slid the other way, towards the good tire.
Just a thought.

I suspect that he needs to find someone to blame with all the HSE people interested in the crash...

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

greggors84

posted on 29/1/07 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
I thought it was a good show, but not worthy of such a long awaited comeback. One that might feature halfway though the series maybe.

I though the roadworks part was drawn out in parts, but there were some funny bits even if they were staged.

[Edited on 29/1/2007 by greggors84]

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.