Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ZZR 1200 wiring diagram
Gaz4562

posted on 9/10/13 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
ZZR 1200 wiring diagram

Does anybody have or know where I can a colour ( preferably ) wiring diagram from for a kawasaki zzr 1200. Seems like they are like rocking horse poop!!! Thanks.
Lightning

posted on 9/10/13 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
I posted the exact same thing about 2 years ago with no joy. You can download a manual that will have it in b/w.

If you have as problem I will try to dig one out.

Steve

Gaz4562

posted on 9/10/13 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah I found your post after looking through them all. I can't believe how hard it is to get one. You can find nearly every model ever made apart from the 1200. There was one put up once but google where made to remove it due to copy right. If you could find the black and white one it would be a great help as I keep striking out. Did you put a zzr 1200 in something ? What was it like, any problems or issues ? Cheers Gaz
russbost

posted on 10/10/13 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
I don't know, only guessing, but I would expect it to be very similar to the ZX10 & ZZR1100 (assuming you defo mean ZZR1200 & not ZX12R), The engine is almost identical to the ZZR1100 & Kawasaki tend to be pretty consistant with their wiring colours

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Gaz4562

posted on 10/10/13 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
I've seen a few 1100 diagrams but wasn't shaw if they were similar with the bike being older. But will have a closer look. Cheers
Lightning

posted on 11/10/13 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
There are a number of differences including throttle position sensor etc.

I'll have a look on my computer at work as I think the diagrams on that . it was part of the workshop manual.

Steve

Gaz4562

posted on 11/10/13 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Steve, would be a great help.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.