Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Seat Brackets
Slater

posted on 15/10/07 at 11:48 AM Reply With Quote
Seat Brackets

Does anyone have any pics of how the MAC#1 seat brackets are assembled and fitted to the seat?

Why do they call Port Harcourt "The Garden City"?...... Becauase they can't spell Stramash.

worX

posted on 15/10/07 at 12:41 PM Reply With Quote
I don't have any of mine (and it's impossible to take some now! LOL) but which type do you have?

Stick a photo of yours on here and I will advise how they go together!

Steve

[Edited on 15/10/07 by worX]

Slater

posted on 15/10/07 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
I'll take some pics and post tonight hopefully.....

Why do they call Port Harcourt "The Garden City"?...... Becauase they can't spell Stramash.

iank

posted on 15/10/07 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
Are they the solid aluminium ones?
There is a, not very clear admittedly, picture here
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=54468

Though I'd appreciate something a little clearer myself for when I come to fit mine.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

pewe

posted on 15/10/07 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
I have a pair (1 seat) of Rally Design (RD1204) side mount, height adjustable brackets for sale. They are shortened (professionally) to fit a small bucket seat better and have 250mm centres between the front and back holes. I've left the passenger seat fixed with an adjustable footrest (when I get round to it!). U2U me if interested and I'll send a pic. Cheers, Pewe
Slater

posted on 15/10/07 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Iank, that pic is what I am looking for. I'll call the guys at MAC#1 if I get stuck.

ewan

posted on 16/10/07 at 08:22 AM Reply With Quote
If you are stuck, give me a call and you can pop round and have a look at my seats as they are finished.
iank

posted on 16/10/07 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Did you measure up drill and make the brackets first from looking at the pictures? How did you work out the angle that the seat would eventually be mounted, or does it just come out in the wash?

Like most people I find drilling fibreglass is one of the scary bits as c*ck ups are hard to fix, and seats are just such a visible bit of the finished product.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.