Board logo

Agm WLR
Outlander - 29/6/12 at 09:14 PM

I am not sure if this question is in the correct part of the forum but I would like to know if there are any agm wlr's in the Wiltshire area, as I am interested in building one but I would like to see one in the flesh.

Any other feedback on the car would also be welcome.

dwpage - 30/6/12 at 03:22 PM

There are quite a few WLR's around the country but none very close to you. On here theres one in Devon that I think is the nearest to you, I'm in Kent and theres another in Essex.
I went and saw Alan at AGM and he was only too happy to give me a test run in the car, I then went on to buy the kit and built it over several years.
Anything else you want to know just ask.

David

Outlander - 30/6/12 at 06:51 PM

Thank you for the reply, I have spoken to Alan and had alot of my questions answered, he has not got a demo car at the moment and he said that he would not have a demo for sometime.

I am looking to possibly place an order very soon I just wanted to make sure that it is the right one, I am looking to use a Chevy V8 as my engine and I know that one of the demo cars that Alan had was fitted with one, I also know that you have a V8 in yours as I have seen your website

Is yours the uprated chassis or std ?

Mark

dwpage - 30/6/12 at 09:47 PM

Mark when I bought mine there was no uprated chassis option, I think mine was the first V8 to be fitted, but as it does not have enormous power (chassis twisting type power) it has not been a problem. If your fitting a USA V8 then you need the uprated kit, Alans LS engine was quite something to drive.
Shame no ones near you that you could have a ride in, perhaps Alan knows of someone near you.

David