Board logo

Anyone selling a wideband controller?
chrisspartan - 15/8/10 at 08:00 AM

Hi, before I plump for an LC1 off ebay (just checking with Innovate that they are genuine) has anyone got a wideband controller knocking about they would like to sell?
Thanks
Chris

ashg - 15/8/10 at 01:32 PM

Deffo make sure with innovate that they are an authorised seller as they will leave you high and dry if not.

i got mine from diy autotune im currently out in the states for work and they are down the road. im flying home today though and they are closed weekends otherwise i could have got you one.

Wee T - 15/8/10 at 01:55 PM

I have a complete Lc-1 set up with an analogue 52mm diameter guage.It's all brand new never used complete with Bosch O2 sensor and all instructions and leads.I would take £200 for it posted.I purchased it from an approved supplier of innovate products.

RK - 15/8/10 at 02:52 PM

Just FYI, the DIY Autotune guys are very helpful, although I haven't bought anything from them yet. In fact, I decided to go with a standalone AEM (way more money) rather than pioneer an MS and Wideband on my CA18DET.

chrisspartan - 16/8/10 at 11:47 AM

Thanks guys for advice,

Wee T, I was hoping to do it without gauge and the ebay controller with sensor is 130, so if it checks out OK I may go with this.

ashg, that is a shame you are just leaving the states - I should have been 2 days earlier!

RK, yes I bought my megasquirt from Autotune and found them very helpful, but I got stung by the customs in the UK so I need to find another route!

Chris

scudderfish - 16/8/10 at 11:52 AM

I just bought a techmate and sensor direct from www.wbo2.com for circa £110.