Board logo

ZIL TWIN V8 MISSILE LAUNCHER 8x8 TRUCK EX - MILITARY
mangogrooveworkshop - 29/1/05 at 08:49 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9883&item=4523104009&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

MOTHER OF ALL TOYS... UNLIKELY TO BE EQUALLED...
You could have the hummer for breakfast.......Imagine turning up at an offroader event with this..........

Quote Please don't ask about fuel economy, if you are concerned its best if you stick to a willys jeep or a Scooter. However, I do know at a filling station you would need to reset the fuel pump several times to fill the three tanks.

SeaBass - 29/1/05 at 09:01 PM

Russian ex-army..

mmm I wonder if it glows in the dark??

Cheers

chunkielad - 29/1/05 at 09:31 PM

I WANT ONE!!!

I wonder if my wife will let me use my locost budget for this?

There is a set of chavs who wreck cars for fun around here - their homes would look MUCH better after a visit from this machine's payload.

zilspeed - 29/1/05 at 10:20 PM

My plan has been rumbled.

That is actually the new Team Zilspeed transporter for this year. If I cant beat them on the track, I'll just crush their cars in the paddock

nicklondon - 30/1/05 at 06:52 AM

love to watch them try and clamp it

Peteff - 30/1/05 at 09:50 AM

What's one of those look like? So it only launches missiles eh! Should be able to knock him down a bit then.

britishtrident - 30/1/05 at 04:58 PM

About the only thing that would make a Stalwart look puny ---- still I really fancy a Might Antar myself.

Peteff - 30/1/05 at 09:09 PM

My mate George had a Mighty Antar converted to a recovery vehicle. It was awesome. Here's the clamped Zill. Rescued attachment ziltrans.JPG
Rescued attachment ziltrans.JPG

NS Dev - 31/1/05 at 12:05 AM

ahhhhhhh, Pete, just take your foot off the clutch and watch the clamps disintegrate..........!