New toy
Simon - 26/10/08 at 11:18 AM

Finally!!!

ATB

Simon

JamJah - 26/10/08 at 11:30 AM

would that get through the sva?

ashg - 26/10/08 at 11:33 AM

rubbish hasnt got an engine and the wheels are in the wrong place. there seems to be a small boy attached to it too which will mess up the power to weight ratio.

[Edited on 26/10/08 by ashg]

clairetoo - 26/10/08 at 11:51 AM

All set for next `summer` ?

blakep82 - 26/10/08 at 12:04 PM

that lad won't get very far on grass. he really needs some water

rusty nuts - 26/10/08 at 12:15 PM

He's not wearing a life jacket!

Howlor - 26/10/08 at 12:41 PM

I presume it will be the first BEB?

whitestu - 26/10/08 at 01:08 PM

Lasers are great fun. We'll be getting a dinghy as soon as the kids can swim.

Stu

liam.mccaffrey - 26/10/08 at 01:31 PM

cool I raced lasers for a while when i was a kid

marshall - 26/10/08 at 01:43 PM

its a locoast lol sorry

Ivan - 26/10/08 at 01:47 PM

Enjoy - sailing dinghys is great fun and as long as you don't force things a great family builder.

Rudy - 26/10/08 at 02:10 PM

cool, I am following a course of sailing, I think laser is a fun boat, and 2,5 person will fit on board, and when your child will grow you wife will stay at home

Simon - 26/10/08 at 02:26 PM

More for me and the boys, though I don't doubt I'll be able to drag the missus out occassionally

I think Joseph in the pic will be more into it than his bro, but who can tell.

I'm going to sail the winter and do the RYA Level 2 and our local club's Competent Helm ticket before they come out with me - which will be late spring.

Got to get a wetsuit and bouyancy aid and a few other bits and bobs.

Video anyone

ATB

Simon

zetec - 26/10/08 at 04:54 PM

Did the RYA 1+2 this summer. Not as easy at it looks, had plenty of practice getting it up the right way as it seems they go a lot better with the sail pointing up! My local club has a big "Cadet" fleet and seeing some of the kids sailing is a real treat, no wonder we still turn out world class sailors. I never realised what a buzz sailing can be until you get it right and get the boat skimming across the water at full tilt.

Hugh_ - 26/10/08 at 05:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
More for me and the boys, though I don't doubt I'll be able to drag the missus out occassionally

I think Joseph in the pic will be more into it than his bro, but who can tell.

I'm going to sail the winter and do the RYA Level 2 and our local club's Competent Helm ticket before they come out with me - which will be late spring.

Got to get a wetsuit and bouyancy aid and a few other bits and bobs.

Video anyone

ATB

Simon

I'm an instructor at Bewl, but have hung up by teaching boots so to speak! Any questions feel free to ask!

I hadn't realised you were local, will keep an eye out for your car on the road!