Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Agm WLR
Outlander

posted on 29/6/12 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Agm WLR

I am not sure if this question is in the correct part of the forum but I would like to know if there are any agm wlr's in the Wiltshire area, as I am interested in building one but I would like to see one in the flesh.

Any other feedback on the car would also be welcome.

dwpage

posted on 30/6/12 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
There are quite a few WLR's around the country but none very close to you. On here theres one in Devon that I think is the nearest to you, I'm in Kent and theres another in Essex.
I went and saw Alan at AGM and he was only too happy to give me a test run in the car, I then went on to buy the kit and built it over several years.
Anything else you want to know just ask.

David

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Outlander

posted on 30/6/12 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you for the reply, I have spoken to Alan and had alot of my questions answered, he has not got a demo car at the moment and he said that he would not have a demo for sometime.

I am looking to possibly place an order very soon I just wanted to make sure that it is the right one, I am looking to use a Chevy V8 as my engine and I know that one of the demo cars that Alan had was fitted with one, I also know that you have a V8 in yours as I have seen your website

Is yours the uprated chassis or std ?

Mark

dwpage

posted on 30/6/12 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
Mark when I bought mine there was no uprated chassis option, I think mine was the first V8 to be fitted, but as it does not have enormous power (chassis twisting type power) it has not been a problem. If your fitting a USA V8 then you need the uprated kit, Alans LS engine was quite something to drive.
Shame no ones near you that you could have a ride in, perhaps Alan knows of someone near you.

David

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.