Board logo

4AGE intake gasket drawing
scutter - 24/11/05 at 01:32 AM

Does anyone have a drawing for a Toyota 4AGE intake manifold gasket, described as valve gasket in the picture below, as i need one to send to the lazer cutters and i don't have a scanner.

If anyone can help that would be great, also could you put a scale alongside if you have one.

Many thanks Dan.
[img][/img]

rusty - 24/11/05 at 12:39 PM

I have a spare gasket that is not required would this help you out.

Ben Smith - 24/11/05 at 12:49 PM

Just make sure you send them the correct one. Don't know if you need wide port or narrow port?

Ben

scutter - 24/11/05 at 03:39 PM

I've a early wide port head. The old gasket is about some where but i was hoping just to do the deal over the internet.

Dan.

rusty - 24/11/05 at 04:45 PM

I do not require any cash will post it at work for free just send your address and I will send it.

scutter - 24/11/05 at 05:20 PM

Rusty U2U sent

Dan

blockhead_rich - 24/11/05 at 09:21 PM

I can let you have a drawing but my CAD man is away for the next week.
Rich

albertz - 7/12/05 at 08:28 AM

Did anyone ever come up with a drawing for this? I am particularly interested in the positions of the mounting holes on the flange. Not bothered if TVIS or not, as the mounting holes are the same.

I am getting a flange cut on a water jet and need to give him a CAD drawing. I have measured and drawn up the ports, but the mounting holes are randomly spaced and positioned. So if anyone has something i would be delighted to hear from them.

Thanks