Board logo

WELL I HOPE
norm007 - 15/5/12 at 06:42 AM

After having been closely associated with Irish motorcycle road racing for 26 x years, and making a helluva lot of Irish friends along the way, I can only say that I am extremely glad that in all that time I have never come across such a small minded heathen like the one we have recently had posting cr*p about "Brits" and Greeks.

You know who you are!!!

"Brits" type comments only drag you into the gutter with the other Scum and make people think that all Irish folk are the same which I know 1st hand that most are extremely generous friendly people.

Here endeth my rant

Ninehigh - 15/5/12 at 07:07 AM

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

Snuggs - 15/5/12 at 07:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

+1

steve m - 15/5/12 at 10:11 AM

+2 "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally " every one needs a slave !

theduck - 15/5/12 at 10:53 AM

You're all *insert appropriate derogatory comment / expletive here*

Ninehigh - 15/5/12 at 12:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theduck
You're all *insert appropriate derogatory comment / expletive here*

Fooking right?

MikeRJ - 26/5/12 at 10:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by norm007
"Brits" type comments only drag you into the gutter with the other Scum and make people think that all Irish folk are the same which I know 1st hand that most are extremely generous friendly people.

Sorry but I'm British and I agree with him. I cringe at the whole "Brits abroad" image that the knuckle draggers from this country have gained us.

norm007 - 1/6/12 at 08:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
Originally posted by norm007

Sorry but I'm British and I agree with him. I cringe at the whole "Brits abroad" image that the knuckle draggers from this country have gained us.

I also cringe at our image abroad, but I am more angry at the way our hard earned gets squandered helping foreign countries out that can`t help themselves(which is how this argument started).

I am also sorry if these people have no sense of humour which us "Brits" are famous for