Board logo

One-Piece GRP Rear Tub & Wings
scootz - 2/1/11 at 05:21 PM

I've seen them on Westies, but these seem to be for wide-body cars (no use to me).

Does anyone know of any other sources for them?

CRAIGR - 2/1/11 at 05:54 PM

Striker ??

MakeEverything - 2/1/11 at 06:33 PM

Dare i say.......

DUTTON!

coozer - 2/1/11 at 06:42 PM

Jago

big-vee-twin - 2/1/11 at 07:12 PM

The Tiger avon has a one piece tub and wheel arches, I dare say so do there other cars.

scootz - 2/1/11 at 07:22 PM

Cheers guys.

kj - 5/1/11 at 11:29 AM

What about this.
http://www.kitcar-trader.co.uk/kit-car-parts-for-sale/sylva-catherham-westfield-nosecone-and-rear-end-with-lights

Steve Hignett - 5/1/11 at 11:33 AM

Oi!

You were meant to tell me the width as I may have a carbon one thatll fit for much cheapness

scootz - 5/1/11 at 01:00 PM

41.5 inches!

procomp - 8/1/11 at 12:28 AM

Hi

41 7/8" Lol

The latest ones i am doing have the rear wings and panel bolted as one but removable from chassis. Wont do a one piece mould due to the advantage of being able to replace the wings as is needed every so often on the race cars.

Cheers Matt

scootz - 8/1/11 at 09:54 AM

I must get a better tape!

Did that email I sent through to Ivan's address get there Matt?

mid-buggy - 8/1/11 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by procomp
Hi

41 7/8" Lol

The latest ones i am doing have the rear wings and panel bolted as one but removable from chassis. Wont do a one piece mould due to the advantage of being able to replace the wings as is needed every so often on the race cars.

Cheers Matt

Where on your website are these? And what price?

procomp - 9/1/11 at 09:03 PM

Hi Scott.

Not sure about the email we have had a complete change in email service from plus net with all sort of *#*#*## problems. would be best to send again the address is the same.

There is no body parts on the website due to us not pushing the sales of it other than the bits we supply for the Locost championship. We do a 6Pc set 2F wings 2R wings nose scuttle for £375. Our rear panel will really only fit our chassis. The nose and scuttle are a little taller than most as they allow flat floor setup and the likes of a Zetec fitting without any need for a bulge/scoop.

Darryl's new LA gold sister car to steve's.
Darryl's new LA gold sister car to steve's.

Cheers Matt

mid-buggy - 9/1/11 at 09:26 PM

My car is thinner than a locost so thats not a problem, just wondering on looks/price.