Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Is this worth spending some more time on - opinions
Findlay234

posted on 1/6/04 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
im not keen on it nor am i amasingly keen on the basic bbq grille, but luego's grill with its very think bars looks good and i might give that a try. keep going with the PT grille tho, will look better with the filling etc and will certainly be different.
andyps

posted on 1/6/04 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
I think it should look OK - a bit different which is (probably) always a good thing.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

blueshift

posted on 2/6/04 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
I like it. shame it's not a bit taller so it would fill the whole nose cone nicely. perhaps you could extend the top ribs upwards a bit with some fibreglass or filler or something.. might be hassle though.

Could look pretty good though I think, especially if you can manage to make it not look out of place on the rest of the car.. like if the interior is finished nicely and maybe you have other "chunky" detailling on it. I'm not quite sure what I mean, but if you have a bare bones car with chassis and rivets and that general "stick tub with thin panels on" effect the solid-looking grille might look out of place.

just my two penneth. definitely has potential though.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.