New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FINALLY PASSED :)
G3OFF

posted on 13/6/04 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
FINALLY PASSED :)

Helllooo..

finally passed my sva on friday....
at DERBY

if anyones local to derby .. i would really recommend going there... theres two guys in perticular both named dave... and they are brillint... and if you book i would really really recommend you trying to get one of them... i had my sva with "little dave" and he was really good.. and it helps that he loves.. locost's of all types.. was dead understanding on the radius problems.. and was only really concerned about the front of the car, when it comes to sharp edges... i failed the first time on a few bits and bobs.. but he showed me exactley what to do for my re test... what can i say.. he's a top bloke..

just gota get the paperwork for me number plate now.. and ill be on my way

no such thing as to much power......

westdown

posted on 13/6/04 at 09:30 AM Reply With Quote
SVA

Well done
Im waiting for a date myself

Dave

alister667

posted on 13/6/04 at 09:47 AM Reply With Quote
Well done mate. Enjoy yourself!

I'm waiting on a re-test (for 2 items!) but the only test station in NI that does SVAs is on strike!!!

I think I'm cursed!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/alister667/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 13/6/04 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
Is he still there?

He did mine 4 years ago, very helpful. They lent me some reflectors and I posted them some replacements with a nice thank you letter. They were falling out over whose turn it was to do cars when I went.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

Mk-Ninja

posted on 13/6/04 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Well done. I had my first test with Dave Cliff but unforunately when it failed on emissions, I went back and a diferent bloke decided to find things that Dave had let go. So my advise to anyone would be to get the same person to do your retest.

I'm sure I've got one, just don't know where I've put it

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.