Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: rear arch fitment
COREdevelopments

posted on 15/4/07 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
rear arch fitment

hi i have gts rear arches 11" ones. and am wondering which way to fit them, i thought that the sharp taper bit goes on the front, but seen a picture of gts car and looks the wrong way round, to me anyhows. can someone confirm which way round they go??

thanks

rob

andyharding

posted on 15/4/07 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
Screen1
Screen1

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

COREdevelopments

posted on 15/4/07 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
wll that look better, thats the way i want to fit them, think darren done a mistake!
thats a stunning car btw, is it luego chassis, as the arch doesnt follow the chassis arch just like mine. looks really smooth btw.

thanks

rob

Gav

posted on 15/4/07 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
They should go with the sharper bit to the front as the arches arnt perfect hemispheres which gives a better angle for putting the rear lights on.

That said ive just mounted mine and i think they give the rear end a better look with the sharper bits at the rear.

Also incase you havent seen them(or like me did but didnt register till after i fitted them!) the arches have square markers on the mating face these match up with the round marks on the rear panel if its a GTS one.

HTH

COREdevelopments

posted on 15/4/07 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
ye did notice the markers as i got a whole body set from darren. but think the arches should be facing forward, unlike his, and on the silver car i saw on his website he even put the stone guards upside down as the have a sharp taper which is meant to sit at the bottom, if anyone has seen it?

atb

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.