Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Quote Max on JYS :-)
britishtrident

posted on 16/10/07 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
Quote Max on JYS :-)

Quote Max Moseley on 3 times world champion Sir Jackie Stewart OBE call for Max Moseley to resign

"The bandying of partisan and ill informed comments in the media may well result in increased book sales for his new autobiography but they can do little more than confirm my view that Jackie is in no position to provide useful observations upon issues of motor sport governance."

Yep shot yourself in the foot again Max istr all JYS's profits from the book are going to Dyslexia charities Cool

[I] “ What use our work, Bennet, if we cannot care for those we love? .”
― From BBC TV/Amazon's Ripper Street.
[/I]

Agriv8

posted on 16/10/07 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by britishtrident
Quote Max Moseley on 3 times world champion Sir Jackie Stewart OBE call for Max Moseley to resign

"The bandying of partisan and ill informed comments in the media may well result in increased book sales for his new autobiography but they can do little more than confirm my view that Jackie is in no position to provide useful observations upon issues of motor sport governance."

Yep shot yourself in the foot again Max istr all JYS's profits from the book are going to Dyslexia charities Cool

Ill get my book ordered from Amazon now as I am have mild dyslexia ( Had anyone noticed ? - I have a bit of paper somwhere to prove it )

Regards

Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

bob

posted on 16/10/07 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
Nice move from jys i think i will order too

adithorp

posted on 16/10/07 at 04:43 PM Reply With Quote
You know what the partisans did to Mousollini.

adrian

MikeR

posted on 16/10/07 at 04:58 PM Reply With Quote
add one more to the dyslexics club - i know another member is as well.

great club to be in, just damned scary at 30 something doing the test and finding out you've got it

bob

posted on 16/10/07 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
I only found out i was dyslexic when i went to toga party dressed as a goat.

Sorry i'll get my coat

Yes it can be painfull especially on forums, i have to re read long posts, and also re check my speeeling when posting.Sadly i do not get it right even after a re check.

Guinness

posted on 16/10/07 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
Bob,

Have you tried Firefox. It automatically spell checks you posts as you type!

When you get something wrong it is underlined in red as soon as you complete that word.

Works a treat.

Mike

ecosse

posted on 16/10/07 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Just more confirmation that Max is past his sell by date, a complete muppet, I hope JYS sue's the life out of him

Cheers

Alex

Agriv8

posted on 16/10/07 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
add one more to the dyslexics club - i know another member is as well.

great club to be in, just damned scary at 30 something doing the test and finding out you've got it

Me not quite 30 Just labelled thick at school until just before my o-levels Got in trouble from the Maths master for being late. Explained I got let out of english set Late. Anyway one thing led to another and turned out I was in the bottom set for English and the Top set at Maths at that point the Maths teacher asked if I had ever been tested as he had thought that I showed signs as my work in numbers made sense but anything with words in was Sh!t

But finding spell check in word procesor programs / email not many people at work outside my office knows.

Regards

Agriv8

[Edited on 16/10/07 by Agriv8]

Russ-Turner

posted on 17/10/07 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ecosse
quote:

Just more confirmation that Max is past his sell by date, a complete muppet, I hope JYS sue's the life out of him

Cheers

Alex

Is everyone forgetting Stewart nearly lost us the British G.P. when he was head of the B.R.D.C?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
iiyama

posted on 17/10/07 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
not that Im an authority on the subject, but maybe he nearly lost it because Bern and Max didnt like him and nothing to do with his business acumen.

Just a thought!

If its broke, fix it. If it aint broke, take it apart and find out how it works!

andyps

posted on 18/10/07 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiyama
not that Im an authority on the subject, but maybe he nearly lost it because Bern and Max didnt like him and nothing to do with his business acumen.

Just a thought!

As far as I understand it that about hits the nail on the head.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.