Board logo

Stoneleigh
johnwilders - 3/5/13 at 08:59 PM

Hi Peeps
I’m taking my locost to stoneleigh & looking at the show map to see where I should park it, there seems to be a Locost Car Club. Is there a club or is that just the locost stand .

DavidM - 3/5/13 at 09:17 PM

That's the Locost Car Club pitch. The club no longer exists but the club pitch is booked each year using club membership funds that had built up over the years. If you have a locost then that is the place to park, even if you were not a member of the club.
Hopefully this year most of the pitch won't be taken up by tents and tintops as it has been the last couple of years.

David

ian locostzx9rc2 - 3/5/13 at 09:20 PM

Your more than welcome too park at the rawcus pitch area 11 as we could do with a few more cars...

johnwilders - 3/5/13 at 09:32 PM

Thanks dave. I think I must have been about the last to join up about five years ago. Will I be meeting you there.

DavidM - 3/5/13 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johnwilders
Thanks dave. I think I must have been about the last to join up about five years ago. Will I be meeting you there.

I will probably go, but not in my Locost. I'm not running it this year as I've decided to carry out some major modifications between now and next summer.

David

rusty nuts - 4/5/13 at 07:10 AM

When are you going John I'm hoping to leave around lunchtime today and camping