Board logo

BEC OWNERS CLUB STAND
matt.c - 9/5/07 at 07:36 PM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to chris (zxrlocost) for the stand and it was good catching up again.

Image deleted by owner

Image deleted by owner

Image deleted by owner

[Edited on 9/5/07 by matt.c]

roadrunner - 9/5/07 at 07:56 PM

OOOOHPPS sorry, i will catch up next time Cris.
Brad

locoR1 - 9/5/07 at 08:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matt.c
Just wanted to say a big thanks to chris (zxrlocost) for the stand and it was good catching up again.

Can I second that was good to put a face to a name Chris, unfortunately I didn't get the names of some of the others I spoke to

Roll on Newark!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave..................

[Edited on 12/5/07 by locoR1]

McLannahan - 9/5/07 at 09:12 PM

Likewise - Thanks Chris!

Thanks to the Canadian "expert" too, corrected Steve (Worx) and Chris on everything they knew! (or thought they knew...) Classic bloke.

Good to meet everyone I did, sorry I didn't bring the KC to meet everyone with!

Michael

OX - 9/5/07 at 09:20 PM

yip,nice one chris. maybe there'll be more cars on the stand next time .think there was 5 on sunday ,there seemed to be quite a lot of intrest and even more so when locor1 parked his beast up
see you all at newark

bpgoa - 9/5/07 at 10:46 PM

I'd like to say thanks to Steve(worX), for taking me for my first spin in a BEC... convinced now it was the correct choice ..

and to whoever lent me the helmet!!!

and to the guy in the v8 Dax for not putting his foot down when we were testing the Rev limiter ..

zxrlocost - 10/5/07 at 09:26 AM

PMSL thanks everyone.

we had 7 cars midday sunday and went in the chicken farm monday. I was well impressed considering we werent gonna have one at all.

didnt they give us a great spot behind caterham

the canadian chap was mastermind!

worX - 14/5/07 at 09:38 AM

Yeah Cheers Chris...

and bpgoa really sorry about the limiter testing, but I just had to have that Dax Rush!

cheers All!