Board logo

Original Haynes Chassis Forsale
AndyGT - 9/1/10 at 08:34 PM

As title. Chassis is forsale as it has been in the garage for 18 months and has not really advanced.

I face reality that with a 12 month old son and a lot of work renovating the house the 7 isn't going to be anything for quite a while and would rather see someone make use of a good chassis.

I bought it roughly 18 months ago from Jabs and I drove from Blackburn to Harrogate for it. I am selling the chassis at what it cost me minus the petrol getting it back to Blackburn, Lancashire. I think it was 135 quid but will edit this post if it is any different.

Chassis comes complete with the scuttle panel for dash and some other bits. I can't remember if it includes the wishbones and the diff plate but these are relatively easy to make/buy.

I have photos in GIF format in my archive here or if you email me I can email you the original photos in JPEG which give a much better image quality.

Trying on here first as I don't want the trouble of the usual ebay scammers...

Thanks for looking...
Andy

[Edited on 9/1/10 by AndyGT]

mangogrooveworkshop - 9/1/10 at 08:37 PM

nice price
chassis 5
chassis 5

Confused but excited. - 9/1/10 at 09:08 PM

Bargain!

AndyGT - 9/1/10 at 09:23 PM

After reading some U2U's I have noticed that there is the steel too for the floor sections if whoever buys it can have to take with them.

And yes, it is priced to sell and at cost at what it cost me. The U2U's also state that there is roughly 400 quid in the metal but I have no receipts to verify...

Ben_Copeland - 9/1/10 at 09:59 PM

U2U sent

AndyGT - 9/1/10 at 10:05 PM

Thanks ben!

You have a U2U2U!!!

smithwrecker - 11/1/10 at 05:32 PM

U2U sent.

AndyGT - 15/1/10 at 12:58 PM

U2U sent smithwrecker!

Where you from?

[Edited on 15/1/10 by AndyGT]

Nash - 15/1/10 at 08:15 PM