Board logo

Bits and pieces for sale
bigandy - 4/12/12 at 10:32 PM

Hi folks,

Found a few odds and ends in a box in my garage, thought people on here might like them, before I bin them:

4 metal cutting discs, screwfix Procut 230mm x 3.2mm x 22. New, unused.
5 stone cutting discs, screwfix Procut 230mm x 3.2mm x 22. New, unused.
M12 black plastic nut covers (domed on the end), a bag of 100, with about 8 missing.
1/2" sqare drive (female) to 3/4" square drive (male) adapter Roebuck brand- looks new!
Another 1/2" sqare drive (female) to 3/4" square drive (male) adapter Roebuck brand - looks new!
3/4" drive deep socket, 1 1/4" AF socket - Proto Professional brand - looks new
Helicoil/recoil tools and inserts. Stack of sets including M6, M8, M10, M12 and a couple I can't make out the sizes of. Includes special taps, wrenches and punch tools.
Self drilling, self tapping screws (hex head, zinc plated). Size #8x13mm and #8x18mm, Box of about 250 longer ones, and 750 shorter ones.
Lead acid battery Hygrometer - looks new, but in a tatty box.
Starrett Holesaws - 2 off size 44mm, and 5 off 14mm. No arbor to screw them on to.
Halford volkswagen Flash red stone chip repair system - two paint pens and buffing tool.
Curtis 12-80v hour meter - reads in 1/10 of an hour. New unused
12-80v buzzer (horn). never used, and normally fitted to forklifts.
8 large anderson powerpole plugs, never used. various colours.
heavy duty contactor - 24v coil, looks about 100A+ switching capability - never used
type R68M amp gauge (reads 0-60Amps) and includes shunt. never used
Eezi bleed typ brake bleeding tool.
about 2m of black 10mmsq copper auto cable.
about 5m of red 20mmsq copper auto cable (battery cable) and 4 terminals.
2 camping gaz regulators, one adjustable, one fixed.
and for some reason I have about 100 off 9/16" drill bits, and 10 1/2" drill bits. No idea why, but I don't need them.

Ideally, I'd like someone to take the lot off me in one box, but if you desperately want something off the list, let me know. I want it all gone before christmas, so anything left by then is going in the bin. I'm based in North Wales, Abergele.

Oh, and prices. I want the space, so I'll accept what I am offered, but I'm ideally just after a beer tokens for christmas

Andy

[Edited on 4/12/12 by bigandy]

Wheels244 - 4/12/12 at 10:43 PM

Hi Andy

I'm interested in the lot

Can you U2U me a price please.

Thanks

Rob