Board logo

Madness in the fast lane
mangogrooveworkshop - 16/8/10 at 05:42 PM

Madness on the fast lane

What a story
this documentary reveals the full story of the hours just before the cameras captured that motorway footage, and the even more chilling story of what happened over next 72 hours, which left one of the sisters fleeing the scene of a crime, after she had stabbed a man through the chest.

very sad

I think they missed the fact that they are on steriods.....

[Edited on 16-8-10 by mangogrooveworkshop]

Gav - 16/8/10 at 05:57 PM

I saw this, utterly bizzare!

theconrodkid - 16/8/10 at 06:03 PM

women eh

Bumble - 16/8/10 at 06:10 PM

Absolutely bloody shocking!!!

MakeEverything - 16/8/10 at 07:29 PM

Sickening. Put me off my dinner too, watching that bird go under that lorry.

Sad, very sad.

Daddylonglegs - 16/8/10 at 08:10 PM

Sorry, but the only sad bit was that the git didn't get wasted on the bloody M-way

How many lives were put at risk by the action of two obviously off-the-wall idiots? Not to say the needless waste of the good samaritan! Like his family said, they will always have a hole in their family because of 'the system'.

Totally shocking!

Andi - 16/8/10 at 09:15 PM

That is sooooooooooooooo f***ed up.

Mind you I was so relieved to hear that after her conviction she was deemed to be "low risk"

adithorp - 16/8/10 at 09:37 PM

Re-post.

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=141258

adrian

MakeEverything - 16/8/10 at 09:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Daddylonglegs
Sorry, but the only sad bit was that the git didn't get wasted on the bloody M-way

How many lives were put at risk by the action of two obviously off-the-wall idiots? Not to say the needless waste of the good samaritan! Like his family said, they will always have a hole in their family because of 'the system'.

Totally shocking!

So you dont think the guy being murdered in his own home whilst making her some food was sad???

Danozeman - 16/8/10 at 09:58 PM

I saw that on the police program ages ago and thought it bizaar then. What happened after

Nutters.