Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Front upright bolt thread.
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 13/2/17 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Front upright bolt thread.

Could somebody let me know what thread the bolts are that go through the wishbone outer rod ends into the top and bottom of the front uprights on current MNR products.

I know they are 1/2" rod ends so I assume that they are 1/2 UNF bolts but want to be sure before I order parts.

Normally I would just call Marc but he is dealing with some family things and I don't want to keep bothering him.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 14/2/17 at 10:46 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone?

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
andyhaase1

posted on 15/2/17 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Mines a new kit, I know what thread they are cos I cut a bolt too short where it fouls the chassis! I received some spare ones off eBay today.
They are 7/16 unf.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.