Board logo

Tamworth Locosters
diyer - 24/8/07 at 06:13 PM

I will be moving up the A5 from Nuneaton to Tamworth very soon - i would like to say hi to any tamworth driver/builders if there are any???
make yourselves visible!!!

Cheers
Simon

jos - 24/8/07 at 06:14 PM

across the border in shropshire

ullo !!!

orbital - 24/8/07 at 06:46 PM

Well that will be at least two of us then I moved To Tamworth from Bedworth many moons ago (I found the train station ). Where abouts are you moving too in Tamworth?

Cheers

Dave

macdave69 - 24/8/07 at 07:52 PM

Hi from just up the road in Burton

Pdlewis - 24/8/07 at 07:56 PM

Im in the middle between nuneaton and tamworth

andybod - 24/8/07 at 09:18 PM

i'm close swadlincote

diyer - 24/8/07 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by orbital
Well that will be at least two of us then I moved To Tamworth from Bedworth many moons ago (I found the train station ). Where abouts are you moving too in Tamworth?

Cheers

Dave

Wilnecote Lane

ps your not a Nico boy then are you??

cheers

stevec - 24/8/07 at 11:00 PM

Whats a Nico boy?
Someone who smokes too much?

diyer - 24/8/07 at 11:04 PM

Chortle chortle, Steve!

Not quite, someone who was schooled at that well known place of education - Nicholas Chamberlaine Comprehensive!

stevec - 24/8/07 at 11:17 PM

Isn't that where they filmed "Teachers"?

orbital - 25/8/07 at 08:41 AM

LoL Yes I went to Nico. Mrs Naylor was my year tutor, right old cow she was

Cheers
Dave

diyer - 25/8/07 at 08:46 AM

oh yes, i remember Mrs Naylor - indeed a right moo!

chris_harris_ - 25/8/07 at 09:22 AM

And i'm just down the road in Sutton Coldfield!

MartynV - 25/8/07 at 10:17 AM

Hello from another Tamworth based builder!

You will not be alone around here as I know that there are several more built or part built cars in Tamworth as well as those that have already responded to this thread!

keith - 30/8/07 at 08:01 PM

hi,from keith and bro-in-law larry at wilnecote tamworth.the weather is supposed to be good this week-end,fancy meeting up on sunday 2nd at the bassetts pole on the mc"donalds car park,about 1 or 2 or when ever we have each got a tiger zx9r in kawasaki green,let us know!!!! Rescued attachment both cars outside pub.jpg
Rescued attachment both cars outside pub.jpg

Chazzy - 1/9/07 at 09:34 PM

another one from Sutton Coldfield, are there enough of us in "north birmingham" to have a meet this side of the city?

Often go though Tamworth on the scenic route to curborough.

chas

Chris_Harris have you finished yet?

just read tamworth twins post properly, great idea but busy on sun :-(

[Edited on 1/9/07 by Chazzy]

Goochie - 11/10/08 at 12:53 PM

Hello fellow Tamworthians!

I'm new to this site having been a regular over on PistonHeads for some time. I'm currently in the process of trying to convince the wife that a kit car is a good idea so I've not started anything yet.

Many choices to be made along the way but I'm sure I'll get started some time in the next few years!

I'm just off the Ammington Road in Tamworth. There is a very nice Westfield close by.

thorpey182 - 12/10/08 at 12:34 PM

Hi all, I'm just up the 38 in sunny Burton. Currently researching/saving/mugging for more Indy bits.

Rob Bartley - 13/10/08 at 08:41 AM

Hi to all local locosters!! Used to live in Tamworth, then Lichfield for a couple of years & now just moved to Swadlincote. So many locosters....................so little money