Board logo

south brum meet for May
omega0684 - 5/5/11 at 05:30 PM

Hi Guys,

A few members have asked if we are having a meet on Monday as stoneliegh was last week. I hadn't really thought about it but im happy to say lets meet on Monday the 9th of May if we can gauge enough interest.

Meet will be a the usual place of the "Old Washford Mill" in Redditch. (Linky)

Usual meeting time of 7:30.

All newbies welcome & for the first time this year i will be in my kitcar!

All the best

Alex

mads - 5/5/11 at 07:44 PM

should be there

peteday_uk@btinternet.com - 6/5/11 at 09:28 AM

I'll be there if there is enough people.

Alex if it's a nice day, i'll get across to yours for 6.30.

Pete.

dave-69isit - 7/5/11 at 01:55 PM

shall be there

MikeR - 7/5/11 at 06:38 PM

Would love to be there but i'm on a course (and its got homework!). Can't really afford to fail the course so will have to do it but wanted to see you lot for some motivation

mads - 8/5/11 at 08:24 AM

dave, you see my u2u? how much do you want for the column?

omega0684 - 8/5/11 at 08:07 PM

make it happen people, clear your diaries and be there!

Thinking about it - 8/5/11 at 08:14 PM

I would if I could. The one day I am not a million miles away its my wifes birthday.

Duty calls i'm afraid.

mads - 8/5/11 at 08:29 PM

bring her with and treat her to a meal at the pub!

omega0684 - 9/5/11 at 11:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mads
bring her with and treat her to a meal at the pub!

and then i'll treat her to donuts in the car park

peteday_uk@btinternet.com - 9/5/11 at 11:52 AM

You can treat me to a few.....only in the car park though.

omega0684 - 9/5/11 at 09:41 PM

a great meet tonight people, really had a good laugh! i definately think a camping event is due soon, that would be a right crack!

also welcome to the newbie (and partner marie(im 99% sure its marie but correct me if im wrong))! great to see a new face, don't be afraid to speak up at the back, we're not going to introduce ourselves all over again!

hope to see you all next month but im sure i'll see others before then, (cough , cough PETE ) haha, im not really on LCB too much..............really!

mads - 9/5/11 at 09:54 PM

yep, really good evening. will have to bring Rachael to next one so Marie doesnt feel left out. Also got taken out in Claire's car - awesome!!!

BATHO - 10/5/11 at 04:26 PM

Cheers for making us feel welcome after walking around the pub like two detectives for a while Had a good laugh and enjoyed the banter, always good to meet like minded people. Marie didn't give me ear ache on the way home, so bonus!! and will definately meet again (with more cars hopefully... if we can find our keys) Sounds good if Racheal comes along too.
Wouldn't mind a blast in Claires car aswell, just to realise how slow mine is

Martin