Board logo

Boost controller bling suggestions
jonabonospen - 14/2/13 at 08:35 PM

Just in the process of doing the layout design for my dash on my Mac#1 Worx and have got the clocks and switches all measured and cut out now. But was just thinking about it and decided I wanted something else in there. Something that looked impressive and which was a bit bling perhaps.

First thoughts went to thinking about having a dash installed TomTom. Now I have just been thinking and I am assuming that as I am putting in a turbo ZX10R, I will need some sort of boost controller so I can switch between boost levels. Now this could be the bling thing.

Has anybody got any suggestions on any particular boost controllers for practicality? For looks? for performance? Just for bling factor?

What about other displays? Anybody know of any bling type dash display that shows impressive fancy stuff like G-force and stuff?

needforspeed - 14/2/13 at 09:46 PM

apexi avcr or blitz sbc had both and borth are very very good!

b3ngy - 14/2/13 at 09:57 PM

^^^both are good and would look good in the dash, however if you want a decent boost controller thats half the price of the above try the gizzmo ibc. Only problem is its a bit boring to look at.

imp paul - 15/2/13 at 11:57 AM

hi a lot of people seem to like this model as it is very easy to use and nice to look at Brand New TurboSmart E-Boost 2 Electronic Boost Controller - 60mm - 0-60PSI | eBay

hope this mite help cheers

paul or if you feel like spending this is the best http://www.bigccracing.com/shop/product.asp?idproduct=76&source=thumb

[Edited on 15/2/13 by imp paul]

johnny chimpo - 15/2/13 at 02:11 PM

As above would definately recommend a avcr, a should also satisfy the bling factor.

beaver34 - 20/2/13 at 04:56 PM

i use a aem tru boost along with there wideband gauge, both match and look nice easy to read and use and cheap

the other EBC apart from the gizmo are alot of dosh!