Board logo

A strip of stainless
Avoneer - 3/6/09 at 10:59 PM

What you got?

I'm after a piece just over 500mm long and approx 50mm ish wide to extend an exhaust can.

Cheers,

Pat...

liam.mccaffrey - 3/6/09 at 11:04 PM

not sure i have a piece 500mm long

let me check tomorrow for you

would 2 smaller pieces work? or would it be a problem if there was a bend in it ? I think I have a bent piece. its about 16 gauge iirc

ashg - 3/6/09 at 11:05 PM

i might have a bit will look in the morning.

handyandy - 3/6/09 at 11:06 PM

i,ve got some that you can have, its i believe 1.2mm thick x approx 1m square, nice grade too.
prob enough to totally re skin a silencer.

andy

handyandy - 3/6/09 at 11:09 PM

this forum is amazing, within 6 minutes of the request at midnight there are 3 replies all offering what was requested, thats quite something i think, talk about a community

andy

splitrivet - 3/6/09 at 11:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by handyandy
this forum is amazing, within 6 minutes of the request at midnight there are 3 replies all offering what was requested, thats quite something i think, talk about a community

andy

Im desperate for a 20 year old nympho with enormous bazongers, anyone able to fix me up.
Cheers,
Bob

handyandy - 3/6/09 at 11:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by splitrivet
quote:
Originally posted by handyandy

andy

Im desperate for a 20 year old nympho with enormous bazongers, anyone able to fix me up.
Cheers,
Bob

sorry can,t help you on that one,
the wifes 36 yrs old

welderman - 4/6/09 at 07:10 AM

ive got some 50x3 stainless grade 304 if thats any good to you

Joe