Board logo

uksportseyewear -googles/glasses/prescription lenses
greenwood03 - 8/4/14 at 02:00 PM

i know many of you are already familiar with their products - especially the TAC3's.....

anyway - i've talked with Mike Dixon the owner and have got an agreement with him to give us 20% discount again - this has a limited duration. starts 2nd April and runs til 30th June.
all you need to do is to enter the code skcc2014 ( lower case )....from memory you put this in during the final stages of the checkout process and it will allocate the discount.

They have a range of associated sports based eyewear and this applies to all - barring the branded oakley/ray ban stuff.

This isn't a 'cub secret' - so you're fine to let others use this during the allocated period.

uksportseyewear.co.uk

puma931 - 8/4/14 at 03:32 PM

I can't get it to work "invalid code"

philw - 8/4/14 at 04:46 PM

When i bought the TAC3s, the lenses were only shatterproof, good service though

whiz - 8/4/14 at 07:18 PM

I got a pair earlier this year bodyspec's with prescription sunglass lenses 1st ones they have supplied great bit of kit and there service is 1st class

greenwood03 - 8/4/14 at 08:30 PM

ooops you're right the code doesnt come up, will sort this out tomorrow and post back up here.

@ philw
When i bought the TAC3s, the lenses were only shatterproof, good service though

not sure when that would have been, think i've had tac3's for about 4+ years now and they've been 'ballistic' rated lenses all the way since then?

anyway, always had a good service from these guys and the product range is tops...

greenwood03 - 9/4/14 at 08:30 AM

that code should be fine now - skcc2014 ( lower case )....let me know please if any issues!

daveb666 - 9/4/14 at 08:37 AM

When I first got my kit I emailed that website and asked what the difference was between the TEPS and the TAC3 as there is a fairly big difference in price.

I never got a response. Disappointing tbh.

greenwood03 - 9/4/14 at 05:36 PM

unusual for Mike to have missed a mail.....
the simple difference between TAC3 - Teps is that the TAC3 comes with 3 sets of interchangeable lenses as standard - whereas with Teps you can buy additional lenses which puts the base cost up and the ability to put on an adjustable strap to turn them into goggles.

greenwood03 - 22/7/14 at 10:43 AM

just a heads up for any newbies that this discount/offer should still be fine...if not, drop me a note....