Board logo

Bit on mac1 build in Complete Kit Car
liamb - 22/2/09 at 10:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been very quiet but we had a new baby over Xmas so car stuff has been on hold.

For anyone interested, there is couple of pages about my mac1 build in this months Complete Kit Car along with a bunch of pictures featuring my build as well as mark and the back of BigRich's head! There will also be some more pictures next month.

Hope it generates a bit of extra publicity for Mark and Col.

Anyone got any track days planned for March / April?

Cheers
Liam.

Www.kitcarbuild.co.Uk

McLannahan - 22/2/09 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by liamb
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been very quiet but we had a new baby over Xmas so car stuff has been on hold.

For anyone interested, there is couple of pages about my mac1 build in this months Complete Kit Car along with a bunch of pictures featuring my build as well as mark and the back of BigRich's head! There will also be some more pictures next month.

Hope it generates a bit of extra publicity for Mark and Col.

Anyone got any track days planned for March / April?

Cheers
Liam.

Www.kitcarbuild.co.Uk

Makes a good read Liam!

What's due for the next instalment?

liamb - 22/2/09 at 10:38 PM

Cheers,

They came up, took some photos and had a little test drive so don't know what they will put in next months issue!

Liam.

hobzy - 22/2/09 at 10:41 PM

Read it over brekkie this am. Cheers Looking good so far

roadrunner - 22/2/09 at 11:18 PM

I have seen it but not read it, saving it for tomorrow.

Dangle_kt - 23/2/09 at 10:05 AM

Enjoyed it mate.

Looks like a tidy build, was gutted it never gave a review of the car though. Saving it for next month indeed!

In fact I was a little disapointed with the whole magazine to be honest. 98 pages and I'd say more than half were ads. There was probably 2 decent length articles, the rest was all bitesize stuff that I could have read online. Oh well!