Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stoneleigh 09
COREdevelopments

posted on 15/4/09 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
Stoneleigh 09

Hi all. I have finally had the car otr since july last year, and am hoping to go to stoneleigh in may. however i am not part of any club, just this forum here. so if i do turn up where would i park my pride and joy? and also is it free entry?

ATB

Rob

omega0684

posted on 15/4/09 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
get in touch with the luego owners club and join up, fees are usually peanuts, i DAX membership is £5 a year or something,

its free entry for drivers of kit cars, passengers have to pay full whack im affraid,

if you dont join a club just park it on a spare bit of grass!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rusty nuts

posted on 15/4/09 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
If your camping keep an eye out for the details of where the Luego guys and girls are camping , as for parking use the Luego stand . Entrance is free for kit car drivers but passengers have to pay, camping is about a fiver .
dave1888

posted on 15/4/09 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Itsn't there a locostbuilders pitch.

omega0684

posted on 15/4/09 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dave1888
Itsn't there a locostbuilders pitch.

nope

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
COREdevelopments

posted on 15/4/09 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
ok sounds simple enough. no chance of hiding passengers in the boot this time then! anyone going from south wales?

Rob

richard thomas

posted on 15/4/09 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
Rob,

see thread below:

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=88766

I think that as you own a Luego, you become a member of the Luego owners club by default - no fees. There will be a stand at Stoneleigh. Friendly crowd, take beer with you....

Rich.

[Edited on 15/4/09 by richard thomas]

chrisg

posted on 15/4/09 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
You'd be welcome on the Locost Car Club stand.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Roman

posted on 15/4/09 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Rob

I am hoping to make it to Stoneleigh for the first time in 3 years.

I will be going on the Sunday with West Wales owners of the WSCC. I am sure they wouldn't mind you tagging along. We are going up and back the same day.

If you are interested I can check for you.

You'll have to let me know where abouts you are, I am looking for a price for some welding for my inlet manifold.

Steve Lovelock

posted on 16/4/09 at 05:40 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Rob,

As Rich said, come and meet up with the Luego owners croud. They are a very friendly bunch. Some of us leave our partners at home and some of us bring them, either way they qre very welcome. Somebody brings a BBQ and at the end of the dqy we all sit round, cook, drink and chew the cud, it really is very enjoyable. You don't even need a Luego, just a friendly face will do. If you are just staying for the day then park your car on the Luego area and say hello.

Hope to see you there.
Steve

COREdevelopments

posted on 16/4/09 at 06:48 AM Reply With Quote
cool. hey Roman thanks not sure what day i will be going up on, but will let you know. i live in crosshands area. what is it you need welding as the links below belong to a fella i know who done some welding work for me. Unfortunately i cannot weld ali.

ATB

Rob

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 16/4/09 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
core

me and the wife are going from south wales

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

jollygreengiant

posted on 16/4/09 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Rob
I have sent you a u2u with information in it about membership of the Luego Owners Club.
Concisely, yes we have a loose affiliation that we call a club, yes you are a member, and, yes we have a stand/display area arranged at Stoneleigh. Full details (confirmed that is) will be posted as soon as I have the details from Stoneleigh. This should be in the next few days.

ATB

Clive (JGG)

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.