Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cooper cs6 zeon tyres
matty h

posted on 8/11/11 at 10:45 PM Reply With Quote
Cooper cs6 zeon tyres

Looking at getting some tyres for the front of my GTM Libra 195/45/16.Anyone got any coments on the cooper cs6 zeon tyres.
Thanks Matty

MikeRJ

posted on 8/11/11 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
"Cheap and nasty" is a description that springs to mind, especially on a higher performance car. If you don't want to buy a premium brand tyre, why not go for one of the mid-range performance tyres that are known to be good instead of taking a gamble, e.g. Vredestein Sessanta, Falken FK452, Toyo T1R, Kumho KU31, Hankook Ventus etc.

[Edited on 8/11/11 by MikeRJ]

Bigheppy

posted on 8/11/11 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
I had a pair of zeons on the rear of my seat altea, after approx 1000 miles they became VERY noisy. I dont know the miles travelled (not as many as the previous ones) the inner edges were almost bald while the outer still had 5mm. I had the rear alignment checked and it was within tolerances. The previous tyres wore fairly evenly a friendly mechanic thought it was due to the tread pattern.
big-vee-twin

posted on 9/11/11 at 10:14 AM Reply With Quote
Would recommend you look at Falken they are very good, had them on my 230hp F1 Megane were better than the original ones fitted by Renault.

Duratec Engine is fitted, MS2 Extra V3 is assembled and tested, engine running, car now built. IVA passed 26/02/2016

http://www.triangleltd.com

matty h

posted on 9/11/11 at 06:26 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I will get another toyo t1r fitted then.Was just considering my options and the coopers had good reviews.
Matty

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.